Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dealing with Parrot Customer Service

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Since Jan. 15th 2019 some of you know I have been dealing with Parrot Customer service and it has turned into a nightmare so much it all most makes you want to just give up and move on with life. Well I am a very S.O.B as some of you might have noticed and I refuse to let Parrot just walk off with $1016.99 Can. of my hard earned money. Along with emails I call them twice a week for updates only to get the same B.S reply. In the last week I have started posting daily on their Social Media sites like Facebook, twitter and instagram. This seems to have given me the fastest results not that my case has been solved yet. Looks like they hate bad publicity. If you want action hit them where it hurts. I still cannot believe they cannot find a shipper to ship to Canada. I have many things shipped from the USA in a timely manner so I have no idea what their problem is. Here is the latest from this morning. I will believe it when I see it, until then I will keep giving it to them with both barrels

Kindly note that warranty for Canada will be covered through the point of sale. In your case, since we already started the warranty process, we will be working on shipping you out your replacement as soon as possible.

We apologize for any delay and we have notified the responsible team to assist you in a timely manner.

Best Regards,
Parrot Community Support.

The email says "working on shipping you out your replacement" which in my mind means they have approved the replacement and all that is left is getting it shipped.

Kindly note that warranty for Canada will be covered through the point of sale. In your case, since we already started the warranty process, we will be working on shipping you out your replacement as soon as possible.

We apologize for any delay and we have notified the responsible team to assist you in a timely manner.

Best Regards,
Parrot Community Support.

View attachment 1525
I seem to recall your previous update, last week, saying something extremely similar to this, but, they still haven't gotten any further with it for you. :cautious:

Oh but I will not let this one go....if it ever gets resolved I will not know what to do with all my spare time :)
I applaud you for your fortitude & relentless approach to this @Agustine I'm not suggesting you back off at all. :)

It truly saddens me that you have had to resort to this in order to be acknowledged, listened to & dealt with in the appropriate manner. I'm talking with my place of purchase about what we can do to have mine repaired, but they have let slip that they suspect it will just be replaced, rather than repaired; which goes against my die-hard green attitudes... :(

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
So you put anafi box in another box and you shipp it.....where is the problem...is it shipping and handling?are they trying to save money on it?this makes no sense to me,where is that “Preminum”service for anafi customers......augustine,by the time you get replacement anafi,snow will melt and you will find your old anafi in perfect condition...at least thats how it looks like right now

There are some things that are out of the control of a company. I think we all understand that. But if they've approved a replacement there has to be a new Anafi somewhere in the world they could ship to you immediately and have it in your hands in a few days, assuming they really care as much about customer service as they claim to. They're in stock on Amazon

Reactions: Skydreamer
Oh but I will not let this one go....if it ever gets resolved I will not know what to do with all my spare time :)
Any chance I get I forward your lack of support from Parrot.Youtube and other forums included.
The more negatives out there,the better.

Another update today. March 13th. Just got off the phone with Parrot USA. Gave my case number yet to another customer service rep and he informs me my case has now made it to Paris France head office and they will be the ones shipping out the replacement to Canada. ?Makes you wonder how this is saving them money 1529

Living the same nightmare with my Anafi , was on vacation in Florida , after take off , 12 ft off the ground , down it went . ..
had the same damage from Augustin recovered ANAFI .
End it up gluing the hell out of it , lol , saying F*** with them ,
bepop power , and ANAFI , owner , last time am buying from these A** H***
its still flyable , Quebec Canada

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut