Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Different Serial Number

eckydrone200

Reaction score
Just charged my Skycontroller and unable to get it to connect to drone so I connected drone to FF Pro with my phone and went to drone info. As soon as drone info came up I noticed serial number is different, the first 8 digits up to the letter C are different and then they are the same. There may be a reason for this but I thought they would have been the same. Grateful for any info on this, thanks in advance.

Mines the same way. Not sure why there is a variation between the numbers. I thought maybe one is for the drone, one for the software or controller... I don't know either. Although, I haven't had any problems connecting. Maybe someone else can chime in on this...

This is the reply I received from Parrot so all is good, I have copied & pasted from the email received.

Kindly note that this is normal, the PF serial number is for the entire package, the PS serial number is for the physical drone and the PI serial number is what shows up in the application for the software.

This is re-occurring in every parrot drone. Kindly disregard.

Just charged my Skycontroller and unable to get it to connect to drone so I connected drone to FF Pro with my phone and went to drone info. As soon as drone info came up I noticed serial number is different, the first 8 digits up to the letter C are different and then they are the same. There may be a reason for this but I thought they would have been the same. Grateful for any info on this, thanks in advance.
What skycontroller,1 or 2

Skycontroller 2 with black sticks.
Hi, turn on skycontroller 2,turn on airplane mode in your phone,connect phone to skycontroller 2 ,freeflightpro should open ,in upper right hand corner above Fly and Film you should see “Green” controller icon(it means that controller is recognized by freeflightpro).
Turn on bebop 2,in freeflight pro hit WiFi icon(above Fly and Film) and that will open network list,choose Bebopxxxxx network and that should connect bebop and skycontroller....wait up to 2 minutes for connection,this is only first time,every other time after that connection should happen after few seconds and all you have to do is turn on skycontroller and then bebop 2.......in case connection doesnt happen after you hit Bebopxxxx,repeat process,hit WiFi icon,in network list you will see
Bebopxxxxx........Forget.....WiFi
Hit Forget and then hit Bebopxxxx and wait up to 2 minutes for a “first “time connection
If you used other phones/tablets to connect to bebop,make sure they are off,otherwise there is possibility that tjey will connect to bebop automatically before skycontroller connects

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut