Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do you use Wifi only to use the phone as a controller. When you use controller turn it off.

Greg Pettys

Reaction score
The WiFi code / connection is only used if you are flying the drone without the controller (just using your mobile).

If using the joystick controller delete the Anafi WiFi code or turn off the phones WiFi (often the best thing to do for less WiFi interference).

This is what someone posted. Is this true? I'm a newbie and haven't seen this in any of the documentation.

Thanks

Greg

Yes, that is correct, except for the part about deleting the WiFi code. Don't do that!!! Just use airplane mode when using the controller, or turn off WiFi. Personally, I have not had interference when I forgot to do that, but I don't fly very far away nor in urban environments.

Reactions: Ratmir
I'm sorry, but need to ask if you have read the Anafi User Guide v2.6 or earlier? Your other thread indicates you may not have.

You are correct. I haven't read it because I didn't know about it. Thanks for letting me know it exists. Nowhere I believe in the documentation and I could be wrong here but I didn't see a link to this. I was watching tutorials on you tube. Again I think maybe a piece of paper in the box with a link would be a good idea.

.... Thanks for letting me know it exists. Nowhere I believe in the documentation and I could be wrong here but I didn't see a link to this. I was watching .....

It's in there on page 11, but like so much of the user manual sometimes a bit gets lost in translation. I read the manual about five times the first week I had the Anafi and I still missed that one sentence.....partly because I did not try to fly the Anafi on phone only for several weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem