Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Does Parrot still sell direct?

Air Raid

Reaction score
Their website includes a "shopping cart", but I can't see a way to fill it. The website allows you to create a "My Parrot" account, but doesn't recognize any password I create. Customer support told me they are having "issues" with their website, and suggested I surf the web for purchases.

Their website includes a "shopping cart", but I can't see a way to fill it. The website allows you to create a "My Parrot" account, but doesn't recognize any password I create. Customer support told me they are having "issues" with their website, and suggested I surf the web for purchases.

I was told by Parrot that the US website was shut down for purchases

I was sent an email from Parrot by mistake.
Here is what was stated in that email:

"Unfortunately Parrot has closed the online store and we no longer have the option to purchase an item directly through Parrot.com"

I was sent an email from Parrot by mistake.
Here is what was stated in that email:

"Unfortunately Parrot has closed the online store and we no longer have the option to purchase an item directly through Parrot.com"
Thanks Scott. Well I guess I'll stop banging my head against that particular wall. You would think that they could indicate that on the web site.
Typical Parrot: Nice product, God-awful business practices.

Thanks Scott. Well I guess I'll stop banging my head against that particular wall. You would think that they could indicate that on the web site.
Typical Parrot: Nice product, God-awful business practices.

Yeah, that email was meant for another customer but was sent to me.
The response that was in MY email was that the website was having problems.
I guess being shut down IS a problem!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut