Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dronelink for Anafi

zandoli

Reaction score
I saw this video for Dronelink support for DJI Mini which peaked my curiosity.
Went over to their site, and there I saw Parrot Anafi (experimental support, iOS only).
Disappointing that it is only for iOS though.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
There is an option to 'Submit a request' at the bottom of the system requirements page if you have more questions.

OK so perhaps I really don't understand this software or how to use it. Is it a PC desktop app or just iOS and Android where supported. What I am asking is it like litchi desktop? I hate planing missions on a small phone or even tablet.

Similar to Litchi with Desktop browser, and Android and iOS app support.
I do not see a Virtual Litchi Mission type app for desktop.

Last edited:
Any idea if they plan on Android support for Parrot? I am due for a new phone and I do like the iPhone 11 just for its camera so I might think about getting it but I hate Apple LOL

Ummm... no idea. It seems they are still toying with the idea of supporting the Anafi ('experimental support, iOS only').

We submitted a request many moons ago for the Anafi, and it all depended on the number of requests, hence why now they are looking at it.

Its very good software and works great, so many components and you can use flight paths others have done to use on any location you are at.

Basically the easiest way to think of it, is loads of Macro's all done one job when the previous has finished. Love it on my MP.

Looks to be an awesome piece of software. Hope they make Anafi official. I've dropped them a note seeing what the status is (since you have to purchase the software to use it and I'm not about to spend 20 bucks just to see support ended tomorrow).

Last edited:
I can see them backing off on any R&D for Parrot since Parrot announced the end of the consumer drone market for them. Nobody wants to spend time and money on development on a dead market.

Reactions: d95gas
I can see them backing off on any R&D for Parrot since Parrot announced the end of the consumer drone market for them. Nobody wants to spend time and money on development on a dead market.

I don't understand a lot of the subject, but I think once you integrate your software to work with a certain SDK, further maintenance work is minimal... besides, the software is extremely useful for low budget pro drones like the Thermal.

I got a reply from dronelink (very quick, kudos for them)

It is experimental and only really supports flights with no data capture or video only. Still photos do not work well during missions.

Somewhat discouraging - I hope they keep developing. The app seems fantastic. I would buy it if it were 5 times what they're charging if the Anafi had full support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critinator