Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fell out of the sky

Serlms

Reaction score
So I have a parrot bebop 2 I was dying it and then it fell from about 50 feet it wasn’t good. Then I change the prop try it again and after a few mints it fell again so I came home checked everything and tested again at my house and it fell again about 5 times it fell at my house also the WiFi keeps on blinking is that normal please I need some help with this thanks in advance

this is "just a" conspiracy theory:
Parrot don't wanna do consumer business anymore.
And ist "collecting" all there products, now!

So I have a parrot bebop 2 I was flying it and then it fell from about 50 feet it wasn’t good. Then I change the prop try it again and after a few mints it fell again so I came home checked everything and tested again at my house and it fell again about 5 times it fell at my house also the WiFi keeps on blinking is that normal please I need some help with this thanks in advance

So I have a parrot bebop 2 I was dying it and then it fell from about 50 feet it wasn’t good. Then I change the prop try it again and after a few mints it fell again so I came home checked everything and tested again at my house and it fell again about 5 times it fell at my house also the WiFi keeps on blinking is that normal please I need some help with this thanks in advance
Hi can you open freeflight pro,hit My Parrot in upper right corner,find flight log of your flight where bebop 2 dropped down 50 feet,hit log,choose“graphics “ and make a screenshot and place it in your next post

Here it is sir

Attachments

• 0DD50086-0C61-41D0-A607-655DAF9F6E9C.png
    0DD50086-0C61-41D0-A607-655DAF9F6E9C.png
    367.9 KB · Views: 10
Here it is

Attachments

• D38A7E3D-F61D-41D6-86F4-75BB3E20CA9F.png
    D38A7E3D-F61D-41D6-86F4-75BB3E20CA9F.png
    367.9 KB · Views: 7
Weird,looking at your altitude it looks like you didnt have locked gps,you got gpc connection once you got up to 26 feet(frirst few minutes your altitude is 0 feet and later drops down to - 26feet,so you didnt have gps when you took off,not important at this point)....your battery (purple)line is flat ,it should be dropping down immediately after take off,thats not the case,,faulty battery is usually culprit....do you have second battery to test it with bebop 2...also about wifi i would make sure your phone /tablet is set to airplane mode before turning on bebop 2,if that doesnt helpmi would check bebop feet fot loose wire/antenna connections(from the fall)

You think it’s ok to fly it or not or what can I do or check please let me know thanks for all the info

charge your battery and test it with multimeter.....here is my post from another topic

I tried to fly it again maybe 2-3 feet off the ground so if it went down wouldn’t be so bad and it went down. It started shaking and then it flipped over to it back and down on the ground again omg I don’t believe this crap.

Attachments

• BA9980EA-2A17-4DA9-9B05-7B2D5402F1F0.png
    BA9980EA-2A17-4DA9-9B05-7B2D5402F1F0.png
    355.1 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB