Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fixed blue light and nothing more

Barasino

Reaction score
Dear all, yesterday I was using my Anafi Parrot on the beach. Unfortunately, a wave touched the bottom of the drone, when I was trying to take off to save him from the rest of the wave. It flew, but when it landed, it stopped working regularly. Now, it is only with the fixed blue light underneath and, sometimes, the fan working. The only way to stop it is removing the battery. This morning I could connect to the drone for a while, but it didn’t take off. Then, again, no connection and only the fixed blue light. The on/off button on the battery doesn’t respond. Any suggestion, please? Thank you.

Salt water. The only way to possibly resurrect your drone is to immerse it completely in fresh water for a day, then put it into a loose fit cotton or hemp bag and leave it in there for a week with a pound or two of uncooked brown rice.

Don't EVER fly your drone using the beach as a landing or take-off area!

I think that the salt water damage is already done. It does not take very long. You could try taking it apart, seeing how bad the corrosion is and buying some second hand parts. If the battery button will not work then it will mean a new battery. It would appear from your description that the wave did more than just touch the Anafi. It must have got as high as the battery to have damaged it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K