Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help!! Blue flashing light on disco??

Jonnybricks

Reaction score
Can anyone help? I’ve just bought a preowned disco that has had the 4g soft mod. I’ve disconnected the dongle from the chuck as I don’t want to use this feature yet and just want to make sure the disco is working ok. I have tried to set it up to fly but I’m just getting the blue flashing light from the disco. It won’t let me take off. I’ve done all software updates and calibration. Any advice anyone please?
Thanks

you need to double press the setting button on the controller 1sec interval to switch to wifi mode which the button will turn green sold light.

You will need to double press the setting button on the skycontroller which is the cog button, press it twice with 1 sec interval and press hard. The led should turn solid green light. you repeat this to return to 4g mode and will flash purple the turn solid blue..

Can anyone help? I’ve just bought a preowned disco that has had the 4g soft mod. I’ve disconnected the dongle from the chuck as I don’t want to use this feature yet and just want to make sure the disco is working ok. I have tried to set it up to fly but I’m just getting the blue flashing light from the disco. It won’t let me take off. I’ve done all software updates and calibration. Any advice anyone please?
Thanks
how you get work on android the freflightpro app?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320