Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight Data

petho72

Reaction score
Hey guys , I had a crash with my Anafi where all four motors stalled in mid air just after doing the latest battery update . The real problem is , Parrot are looking into this for me with a possible replacement , However the My Parrot app didn't record the last flight data . Is this because the power just cut out ? Is there another way to retrieve it ? I'm not signed up for drone log book services

That is another fail of Parrot!
Flight data in the app are just saved AFTER the flight.
I often have to off/on the Anafi, to get it to save the last flight in the app

I had a feeling that was the case , thanks . Looks like their not getting any flight data

That is another fail of Parrot!
Flight data in the app are just saved AFTER the flight.
I often have to off/on the Anafi, to get it to save the last flight in the app

Actually the previous flight is saved to the APP when you power up the Anafi for the next flight!

Actually the previous flight is saved to the APP when you power up the Anafi for the next flight!

As I experienced today several times, sometimes the log file is saved as soon the bird lands/stops the motors, some other times it needs "a while", and then it needs off/on, to get it saved.

I don't think that Parrot knows, why this happens.

Reactions: Zigzag84
As I experienced today several times, sometimes the log file is saved as soon the bird lands/stops the motors, some other times it needs "a while", and then it needs off/on, to get it saved.

I don't think that Parrot knows, why this happens.

I have never seen this, I have even left the drone powered up while reviewing footage after landing for over 10 minutes - I have always needed a power cycle on the drone before the last flight data appears on the FF6.

Poorly designed and pretty silly really - I have said this before, they really need to record telemetry data that the drone is sending within FF6 - looking at the SDK, the telemetry sent is pretty much everything that is logged on the flight data, anyway. They should do this for the current flight in progress at least.

I have never seen this, I have even left the drone powered up while reviewing footage after landing for over 10 minutes - I have always needed a power cycle on the drone before the last flight data appears on the FF6.

Poorly designed and pretty silly really - I have said this before, they really need to record telemetry data that the drone is sending within FF6 - looking at the SDK, the telemetry sent is pretty much everything that is logged on the flight data, anyway. They should do this for the current flight in progress at least.
That is my problem, too!
I had that "recorded as soon as motors off" often before.
So, after landing I usually switch the bird off, start to detach phone from remote, check and ..... plug it together again and power up the Anafi just for this.

Probably I am just to used to my DJI's.
On the other hand, I have not tried if I get the flight record for the anafi, in case the FF6 will chrash and I have to restart it new?
On DJI's Go4 that means: No flight record to watch, just in the "black box"

Last edited:
Thanks guys , Parrot are still pushing for flight data from the crash and they don't seem to understand that the drone was not recovered . They are telling me to download the flight data from the App , how can I do this if the last flight wasn't recorded !! What a merry go round !

Same story for me - after many emails and phone calls. I had spoken with several level 1 customer support techs, none of them understood
Eventually I sent all 200 flights to them and told them to find it, I was then told I uploaded incorrectly because the flight in question could not be found
After calling again they told me they would escalate the case to HQ as an exception for investigation. I have not heard back yet
All this being said I can appreciate why they are asking for it but none the less, i don't have it to share
Best bet for you is to call them back and ask them to forward case up the chain of command for review
I do believe most folks are honest as to what happened.. but there are some that may try to take advantage
I wish you luck and will report back once I hear anything new on my case

Yeah it's a massive run around . I find it hard to believe that they don't know how their own software works .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaefer73