Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight Plan - On Anafi Ver. 1.8.0 / Skycontroller v1.8.0 / FF6.7.4 Mod FCC Batt

sibujacob

Reaction score
Hi,

I can confirm here that the latest firmware v1.8.0 on the Parrot Anafi / Thermal has got no glitch what so ever even with a standard Flight plan created using the esparus.online flight plan software. Even the battery seems to be ok and timed correctly ! Link to my Air data below

Aug 22nd, 2021 07:33PM | General / Overview | Parrot log 1.2 | Kuwait | Airdata UAV
I just made an account on esparus. I like it very much. I have already conducted a mission using it and it is much easier to plan my flights on my computer screen than my iPad Pro or my Android phone. I also love the primitives as it will now let me conduct photogrammetry missions on objects like cell tower with the very useful spiral primitive.

Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: sibujacob
sibujacob, is the esparus flight plan still working with the new 1.8.2 firmware? It does not work wit my Anafi, or Anafi Thermal anymore. Is yours still working?

sibujacob, is the esparus flight plan still working with the new 1.8.2 firmware? It does not work wit my Anafi, or Anafi Thermal anymore. Is yours still working?
Hi
I have my firmware @ 1.8.0. So it works . I have not updated as i didn't know there was a 1.8.2 !! What is the difference on this latest firmware

Hey jaja6009
I created a very basic esparus flight plan and tested this morning it is working on my standard Anafi with 1.8.2 fw.
I don't use often but did not notice any problems
What issues are you having?

Hey jaja6009
I created a very basic esparus flight plan and tested this morning it is working on my standard Anafi with 1.8.2 fw.
I don't use often but did not notice any problems
What issues are you having?
I create a flight plan, uploaded it and then pressed start. Nothing. The drone just hovers.

I create a flight plan, uploaded it and then pressed start. Nothing. The drone just hovers.
Check out this thread sounds like it could be the same issue you are running into -
has to do with tilt of camera on take off - post #66
Good luck

Last edited:
then this should work on ver 1.8.0. Dont simply update these versions unless you have an issue.

I confirmed today Rodrigo del Pedregal findings regarding camera tilt preventing flight plan from initiating
If you place a tilt setting in same timeline slot as takeoff (1st position) then drone will just hover after takeoff
Remove tilt setting in takeoff slot - save and then reload plan it will work
It's ok to have tilt settings in all the other slots
btw - after you make the correction you may need to initiate plan twice - only after a failed takeoff
i.e, start plan (takeoff) and if it just hovers land drone and the start plan again
Same happens when creating plans in FF6 or on esparus, think it started with FW1.8.0
Very buggy - not sure how Rodrigo figured this out!

Reactions: jaja6009
I confirmed today Rodrigo del Pedregal findings regarding camera tilt preventing flight plan from initiating
If you place a tilt setting in same timeline slot as takeoff (1st position) then drone will just hover after takeoff
Remove tilt setting in takeoff slot - save and then reload plan it will work
It's ok to have tilt settings in all the other slots
btw - after you make the correction you may need to initiate plan twice - only after a failed takeoff
i.e, start plan (takeoff) and if it just hovers land drone and the start plan again
Same happens when creating plans in FF6 or on esparus, think it started with FW1.8.0
Very buggy - not sure how Rodrigo figured this out!
Wow, great information. I will test it again in the near future.

Reactions: sibujacob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh