Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free flight 6 update 6.4.3 on iOS and Android

I can see the latest version in play store, just apps on devices not reporting any updates yet. I could uninstall and then pull down, but given its only application fixes, I am in no hurry so will just wait for the update to come through naturally.

I can see the latest version in play store, just apps on devices not reporting any updates yet. I could uninstall and then pull down, but given its only application fixes, I am in no hurry so will just wait for the update to come through naturally.

I did not get any notice of the update but when I went to my apps list on the play store it came up that way.

Yes, all comminication cables over the Channel are beeing cut as a first step of the Brexit. :D:ROFLMAO:

I tell you what..... they whole thing is a total debacle ..... A group of primary school children would of done a better job, so embarrassed at the way our politicians operate...... Personally now we have come this far, I think we should just jump, even on our own it cannot be any worse than the politicians are making it now!!!!!

Reactions: MustangPhil
I tell you what..... they whole thing is a total debacle ..... A group of primary school children would of done a better job, so embarrassed at the way our politicians operate...... Personally now we have come this far, I think we should just jump, even on our own it cannot be any worse than the politicians are making it now!!!!!
Yes, true! I hope you'll stay in the EU in the end. Was good to have you in!

I did the drive from Reading (West of London) straight to Lyon (France) last week. I was bringing back my daughter ‘s car (a French Renault car, 2 years old, conform with Euro 6 regulations) to sell it in France. The reason is when you have that type of car, you can’t keep it in the UK (we changed the front lights, added the light for fog on the rear left and right side... but they say, it’s not enough ... you have to change the whole dashboard to display mph instead of km/h.
My daughter had to buy an old used English car... that is already stopped for maintenance in a garage (and that has an high CO2 index)...
My Daughter who works in a German company based in London, said as a ‘foreigner’ she will have to pay a tax to stay. As half of the company is not ‘pure UK citizen’ the boss will have to pay the tax for its employees...
UK had the £, the mph, driving on the left side, the inch, the yard... even the pint ! Not mentioning fractions to express numbers, UK did not sign Schengen agreements to have full control on borders... and now they want to leave... well... yes, I think it’s about time !

I suggest the first European Law to be voted is to stop any car that would drive in Europe with the steering wheel on the right side of the car... just as a fair start...

Just did my first flight on #1 in 6.4.3. Did the three panoramas and they seem to be spot on.

I had an open ticket with Parrot on numerous issues with stitching. Parrot replied today with :
Hello Mr Dash:
Please be advised that we released an update that should have improved the regression on generating a panorama.
Please update and let me know if the issue is resolved.
Kind Regards,
Joe S.
Parrot Customer Support
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
(this ticket was opened March 7, 2019)

I do see the previous FLIGHTPLAN folder is NOT readable by the upgrade, however
there is a new folder called FreeFlight 6 where the new and editable flightplans will sit. You have to generate a flightplan and save for the folder to generate, I haven't flown the mission yet.

I just did a 25 minute flightplan on #2 after the update 6.4.3 with my edited altitudes and it worked perfectly. I took one of each panorama selects and everything stitched as should.
Seems like this system is coming together finally.

Last edited:
Just updated here (Glasgow UK) on Android and very pleased to see this update has fixed one small annoyance that had been introduced in 6.4.1... in the drone section below the map, 'Last flight duration' and 'Total flight duration' had become stuck on fictitious 1hr 0mn 0s but both have now reset to their correct values (that match what I calculated from my logs). Good!!

It looks like they've embraced manual editing of flightplans, which is very welcome:- please use responsibly!

I just updated my Android FF6 to V6.4.3 and the Anafi firmware to V1.4.1. Its raining outside, so I can not test them out. I tried to look for the release notes for these two releases, but they were not updated at Parrot site. Anyone seen the release note for this release?

Not updated yet but I did send a email off to Parrot support to get off their butts and update the page. LOL
We will see if they answer that one :ROFLMAO:

Now it is confirmed, you are a ‘Parrot butt fetishist’ (poor animal)
If I remember well, you recently wanted to kick their @ss
Putting Parrot’s butt aside lets keep the topic going with Free flight 6 update 6.4.3 on iOS and Android
Thank you ☺️

Reactions: dashSolo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodman1111