Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free LUT downloads for P-Log?

fuzzybabybunny

Reaction score
Can anyone share free LUT downloads for Anafi's P-Log? Kind of weird that Parrot doesn't supply a LUT for their own camera's LOG profile...

Reactions: Zigzag84
Here is a package that came with one of my Adobe AfterEffects project that I had bought. It has hundreds of luts. Most if not 90% of them I could not be bothered trying but the camera profile ones I like. You are welcomed to download them and use them.

Cinepunch LUTMASTER.rar

Now we have nearly everything to expose images/videos correctly with Anafi's camera:
1. LCP (Adobe Lens Correction Profile)
2. Some good LUTs for P-Log

What I am still missing is a good DCP (DNG Camera Profile) for Anafi's RAW images.
Has anyone made a DCP (ICC type or so) for Anafi with a color chart yet?

I created several LUT for different combinations of lighting conditions and WB mode for P-LOG style.
The LUTs were created with SpyderCHECKR 24 color patches in Davinci Resolve software.

Unfortunately, I was not previously performed a shooting in this mode, so I have no examples for testing.
For a start I suggest four LUTs for bright sunlight. I also plan to make profiles for different combinations of light conditions and Freewell filters.

Propose a all proved these LUTs for experimentation.

Please write about the results in this forum thread.

plog-sol-cloudy.cube

plog-sol-fluo.cube

plog-sol-shaded.cube

plog-sol-sunny.cube

You can download more profiles using the link below. These files are created without precise manual debugging, so the result can often seem strange, but in any case, as mentioned above, these are just objects for experiments.

Parrot Anafi LUTs

Last edited:
Dumb question ..... I am not really that clued up on the gfx stuff. Could these be used or adapted for the likes of Rawtherapee or even Adobe Lightroom. I'm aware LR does already have some Anafi filters ?

But good effort, and thanks for sharing.

As far as I understand, yes it can be used in Adobe Lightroom.

Great news, and once again thanks for taking the time to do this, sure many of us will put them to good use ?

IIRC I have installed them into Rawtherapee because I do not have Lightroom. I had to Google how to do it but it works as does the lens correction.

I just imported them into LightRoom using THIS video as a guide, which made it so simple.

Be interested in the process for Rawtherapee as well .

Used them in Adobe Premier Pro. I do find them a little over saturated for my taste with more blue than what I am used to.but of course any LUT is just a starting point and the final product is up to how you want it to look.

Used them in Adobe Premier Pro. I do find them a little over saturated for my taste with more blue than what I am used to.but of course any LUT is just a starting point and the final product is up to how you want it to look.
In "Color Match" setting I used "Canon Log" as source gamma because it gives the softest saturation. I did not make any other correction, just "color matching".
I used Canon Log because it gives the softest saturation. Everything else is much worse.

IIRC I have installed them into Rawtherapee because I do not have Lightroom. I had to Google how to do it but it works as does the lens correction.

Any chance of the link you used..... Been searching all over and just must be hitting the wrong docs :-(

I ended up doing a follow me video but used P-Log and then used abants sunny LUT to color grade it. I was happy with the way it turned out for color grading. Really did not make any adjustments to the LUT.

Just curious as to which Follow Me mode you used here. The proximity of the power poles gave me some concern.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut