Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 in-app purchases & Google

LucasTheShep

Reaction score
Hey guys, new Anafi owner here.

I wanted to unlock the two in app purchases in FreeFlight 6 but I'm having a major headache with Google Pay locking my billing account because of a Cloud Platform trial I had a few years ago.

I've been contacting Google everyday but haven't managed to get a decent response yet.

Is there a way I can contact Parrot directly and pay the for the in-app purchase and they send over an APK or something? I'm missing out on two important features on my Anafi because Google is such a hog.

If anyone has any input, I'd appreciate it. Take care

No parrot will not do that. You might have to set up a separate account to get the Apps. When Parrot was charging full price for the Apps and later lowered it to just a couple of dollars I tried to get a refund and they said they had nothing to do with billing on Google play or Apple.

Reactions: LucasTheShep
No parrot will not do that. You might have to set up a separate account to get the Apps. When Parrot was charging full price for the Apps and later lowered it to just a couple of dollars I tried to get a refund and they said they had nothing to do with billing on Google play or Apple.

That makes sense...

Thanks anyways!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood