Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 - not on the App Store anymore?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreeFlight6-world-release ???? downloaded it and its 6.5.2 , data synchronisation fail ???????(n)

reinstalled 6.5.2 mod , data sync failed ,

Last edited:
FreeFlight6-world-release ???? downloaded it and its 6.5.2 data synchronisation fail ???????(n)

reinstalled 6.5.2 mod data sync failed , looks like parots server is down or hacked ...

stay away if you want to fly ...
I had the same problem. The .apk from the Parrot site does not have the .obb file. I installed it separately using details from the apk mod thread (post 418) and the modded apk worked again. As the "world release" apk is 6.5.2, the same as the mod apk, I have not tried installing it again.

Reactions: charleslee
Hi all I have sent a message to parrot to find out what on earth is happening once I get a response I'll inform you.

Let's try be positive maybe there is a update coming.

I never had any app bugs with the current version. When they roll out the new update, I hope it is tested to the extreme for bugs and that is not more restricted than the current one. Is it possible to keep old versions if auto update is off? Or is the drone going to force you to update in order to fly?

I had the same problem. The .apk from the Parrot site does not have the .obb file. I installed it separately using details from the apk mod thread (post 418) and the modded apk worked again. As the "world release" apk is 6.5.2, the same as the mod apk, I have not tried installing it again.

Hey thank you , i forgot about that one ....

freeflight 6 is back in the play store , its says updated august 23 , 6.5.3 installed it , working good, cant see any difference ...

Installed on another Tablet new FF6 software rev 6.5.3 from Play Store. No problem.
Made a quick test, works as far as I can see now as 6.5.2.

Wishful thinking: hoped that maybe the problem of the missing frames during the transition from first to second segment would disappear.
Of course not, as the fault is clearly identified in the Anafi firmware. ?
Hope that new firmware is on the way as well. ?

freeflight 6 is back in the play store , its says updated august 23 , 6.5.3 installed it , working good, cant see any difference ...

The only difference is it will now install on your older devices but you will not have any of the newer options like GPS Lapse

Reactions: Jed Anafi
Also I noticed after installing it to my older tablet and older phone trying to use the burst it would only take 1 photo. Using my newer phone it works perfectly. By allowing it to be loaded onto the older systems you would think they would have all the options working again.

Very strange. When I go to the Play Store and search Parrot drone apps or even FreeFlight 6 it does not show but if I go into my Apps section it shows up as the updated version. ?

Reactions: JLO
If you follow this link which I think is in maybe French and translate it there seems to be a lot of updates for the Thermo but the App still has the old version number. So I am not sure what it going on.

it's gone and disappeared from Google Play yet again... :(:(

just checked again... yep it's back.... wtf is happening with it...LOL

Freeflight 6 v6.5.2, Anafi 1.5.6, Skycontroller v1.5.1

improvements

An indication of the recording time / Number of remaining photos on the SD card is now displayed next to the shutter button
Improved alerts when the SD card is busy (SD being formatted or UAV connected via USB)
Added an informational message in the drone gallery on videos for which the replay function is not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adt2024