Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FreeFlight 6 Update 6.6.8

So I updated the App. No firmware update. Put a battery in the Anafi and set it outside and powered up. To me the GPS locked almost instantly and usually takes a few seconds before. Might be my imagination but it did seem faster to get the all green GPS icon. Other then that I did not fly it as it is pretty windy today.

So I updated the App. No firmware update. Put a battery in the Anafi and set it outside and powered up. To me the GPS locked almost instantly and usually takes a few seconds before. Might be my imagination but it did seem faster to get the all green GPS icon. Other then that I did not fly it as it is pretty windy today.

Anything about channels 36 TO 48 ???

Good morning, updated FF6 V6.6.8 maintained FCC mode and for me, I'm in Greece (CE). The only thing I notice is that when I select the channel and then close it and reopen, it doesn't hold the channel I chose.

Good morning, updated FF6 V6.6.8 maintained FCC mode and for me, I'm in Greece (CE). The only thing I notice is that when I select the channel and then close it and reopen, it doesn't hold the channel I chose.

Still in FCC ?

MEBO, dkokki
This is not enough information. Does it matter that you did this after 1.6.4? 1.6.4 has closed the FCC option for many in CE countries.
Your drone was locked to CE? And now you work for the FCC?
It is in Europe?
Everyone is interested in this right now, and you may have written this before, but we don't want to go through the whole forum, so please write down the history so (note! A fictional story follows):
1.6.3 is FCC, updated to 1.6.4 and no FCC, stuck in CE. Then I upgraded to 1.6.5 and there is no FCC. Just upgraded to 1.6.7 and it is FCC again!

He is one of the lucky one who didn't get locked in CE ...

i will install it later on today and report , but 100 % sue that it will not fix the country bug

Thanks Agustine,

I'm grounded until they fix the battery update. I've got 8 batteries and 5 Anafi's so I'm not risking them until it's fixed.

This is the longest I ever gone without flying in two decades (yes 20 years), my last flight was 15 Feb 2020

Just a question:

You have 5 Anafis, 8 batteries : And you have updated all to the faulty fw/app versions?
Why would you have done that, please?

When Parrot upload a firmware, always I download it. Always I had FCC Channels with fake gps, from firmware 1.6.4, I never use it again. Then I have always FCC Channels (lucky, I think).

Just a question:

You have 5 Anafis, 8 batteries : And you have updated all to the faulty fw/app versions?
Why would you have done that, please?
No I have not updated, I'm sidelined until a confident battery fix. In addition I lost 3 Anafi's last summer that were never found (LOST), Parrot replaced them but a reason for the loss was never given. It was not a battery problem.

He is one of the lucky one who didn't get locked in CE ...

i will install it later on today and report , but 100 % sue that it will not fix the country bug

So just to be sure when you look at your channels you are seeing 13 2.4 Ghz channels for CE mode and not 11 for FCC mode?

So just to be sure when you look at your channels you are seeing 13 2.4 Ghz channels for CE mode and not 11 for FCC mode?

About that:
I think there are areas when people just see 11 in 2.4GHz, but also not the lower 36-48 in 5.8 Channels
So JUST 11 in 2.4 is not telling for sure, there is NO CE.

If you live in North America (US & Canada) you will see these channels for FCC.
Screenshot 2020-04-03 10.30.08.png

If you live in a part of the world where CE is used you will see these channels.

Screenshot 2020-04-03 10.33.04.png

These photos are from a DJI but your Anafi will look the same just a different App.

When Parrot upload a firmware, always I download it. Always I had FCC Channels with fake gps, from firmware 1.6.4, I never use it again. Then I have always FCC Channels (lucky, I think).

So strange !!!
Switch between official and mod versions and you still have FCC!
Play lotary! :sneaky:

Reactions: Zigzag84
If you live in North America (US & Canada) you will see these channels for FCC.
View attachment 3791

If you live in a part of the world where CE is used you will see these channels.

View attachment 3792

These photos are from a DJI but your Anafi will look the same just a different App.

Nope 1 to 11 are 2.4 ghz CE ---- 149 TO 165 5.0 GHZ CE

Reactions: catkinson80

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nachiketh