Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FreeFlight 6 Update 6.6.8

Πάντα χρησιμοποιώ επίσημη έκδοση, τώρα έχω 6.6.8 FF6 Screenshot_20200403-183800.png

Last edited:
Always I use official version, now I have FF6 6.6.8

happy for you , lucky you ... dont push your luck with update i would keep it has it is ???

Nope 1 to 11 are 2.4 ghz CE ---- 149 TO 165 5.0 GHZ CE

Nope sorry you are incorrect. Any simple search with google will give you a ton of hits to mostly the DJI forums. There are many posts stating to have FCC you will have Channels 1-11 and CE you will have 1-13
Also many Youtube videos stating the same thing.

That’s also what I just found augustine, as you say, on a french wiki.
And I also see one thing: all the channels that everybody says that when we see them on FF6 means that we are in FCC, are used in Europe.
So, I think that even if in Europe we see see channels 36, 40, 44 and 48, we’re not in FCC mode.
The only channel I see in the link below which could say something, is channel 144: it’s used in America (but maybe not inFCC), and not in Europe

I think that to really know if we’re in FCC or not, is not by seeing if those channels are visibles or not in FF6. But I don’t know how to say if we’re in FCC or not...

The phone is just there, to show the channels in the same picture.
The Anafi and the remote are somewhere right, you see the left front leg, right?

Reactions: Zigzag84
Only 1-11 here in Switzerland (not in the CE). No 6.6.8 update available yet, and I'm not going for that modified app neither.

MEBO, dkokki
This is not enough information. Does it matter that you did this after 1.6.4? 1.6.4 has closed the FCC option for many in CE countries.
Your drone was locked to CE? And now you work for the FCC?
It is in Europe?
Everyone is interested in this right now, and you may have written this before, but we don't want to go through the whole forum, so please write down the history so (note! A fictional story follows):
1.6.3 is FCC, updated to 1.6.4 and no FCC, stuck in CE. Then I upgraded to 1.6.5 and there is no FCC. Just upgraded to 1.6.7 and it is FCC again!
Avevo spento ANAFI in FCC tramite app mod. Successivamente ho effetuato tutti gli aggiornamenti fino a FF6 v6.6.8
Attualmente in FCC in country CE
P.S. Ho difficoltà con la lingua inglese.
Mebo

The Anafi and the remote are somewhere right, you see the left front leg, right?

SC is plug in you are correct

Reactions: Zigzag84
Nope sorry you are incorrect. Any simple search with google will give you a ton of hits to mostly the DJI forums. There are many posts stating to have FCC you will have Channels 1-11 and CE you will have 1-13
Also many Youtube videos stating the same thing.

Would love to put my meter on channel 40 ... dont know why i dont see 36 to 49 ??

Only 1-11 here in Switzerland (not in the CE). No 6.6.8 update available yet, and I'm not going for that modified app neither.
Afaik, in switzerland there are about the same power outputs permittet, as in EU.
Which gets your bird usually no choice, as to switch to CE, b/c there are just CE and FCC in the birds programmed.
(SRCC and MIC are equal, if I remember that right, to CE in 2.4 and MiC has no 5.8, something like that at least)

So it is not really important, if you are CE, it is more important, that you are not granted to use FCC in your country: CE it is!

Or should it be, if not in a FCC country.

But that could be the reason for no 12 and 13 and no lower 5.8 channels, but still CE

Last edited:
One question: Why is the instrument in magnetic mode and not in radio (microwave) position? The WiFi signal is close to the frequency of the microwave radiation. This cannot be interpreted in this way.

in radio i cant get any reading , in magnetic i can see a difference between channels ... and for me channel 1 has a higher reading (power i suppose )

No problem this morning with flying incl. all new updates. After loosing the bird ones I am still nervous and happy when it comes back. No checkin' of any limits! 80m height and 400m range was the performance today. I checked the channels and to be honest I don't know/see wether I'm on CE or FCC. Only saw one channel (1) on 2,4GHz available when on Auto. Far away from any housing. How do you know that CE or FCC applies to your device?

No problem this morning with flying incl. all new updates. After loosing the bird ones I am still nervous and happy when it comes back. No checkin' of any limits! 80m height and 400m range was the performance today. I checked the channels and to be honest I don't know/see wether I'm on CE or FCC. Only saw one channel (1) on 2,4GHz available when on Auto. Far away from any housing. How do you know that CE or FCC applies to your device?

Has nothing to do with your device it is the country\region you live in.

I flew yesterday with the new update and it went extremely well. FCC frequency and no battery problems. It seems to be more stable. Very smooth.

Nice flights today, except with the left joystick fully pulled and right joystick fully pushed, the Anafi sounded like down a stairway, bzzt... bzzt... bzzt... , not smooth at all, but this is not a new issue nad not related to the app most likely, and it has been described by other users before (but it's the first time I can hear it)...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320