Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FreeFlight 6 Update 6.6.8

I did the upgrade to FF6.6.8 on my Android Smartphone, but when I try to search for the update on my iOS device (iPad mini), the proposed version is still the 6.6.7 on the App Store.
Did any of you succeed in upgrading an iOS device ?

Reactions: Zigzag84
Anyone with Mediatek chipset smartphone ? Maybe less lag than used to be, for me, when running Free Flight 6.6.8... I need more time to confirm that good news, though, as it was not a permanent issue and I could only fly the Anafi 2 times with 6.6.8.

Anyone with Mediatek chipset smartphone ? Maybe less lag than used to be, for me, when running Free Flight 6.6.8... I need more time to confirm that good news, though, as it was not a permanent issue and I could only fly the Anafi 2 times with 6.6.8.

I'm still awaiting any guidance on this recent firmware. I've talked to Parrot CS twice in the last 10 days and (he) still recommends NOT to fly until the battery issue is rectified, and possibly another firmware update next week ( mid Apr 2020).

I'm still awaiting any guidance on this recent firmware. I've talked to Parrot CS twice in the last 10 days and (he) still recommends NOT to fly until the battery issue is rectified, and possibly another firmware update next week ( mid Apr 2020).

Yes, that was weird, the previous update was supposed to be about better battery management, then they quickly release another one without this new battery management... No major issued since then with me with any of the latest update. I had a single case of the battery that couldn't be switched off after a flight, not sure which FM update, one of the 2 most recent... maybe it was caused by dust, I flew in dust clouds from agricultural tractor and maybe it bugged the system, somehow...

Reactions: dashSolo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh