Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 v6.4.3. Not updating with v6.6.8

nizuto

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to the drone world. First drone I've flown was a Parrot Bebop 2 a couple of days ago. Loved it, but I wanted to upgrade to an Anafi. Waiting for that to arrive! Anyway, maybe someone can see what's going on. I was able to download Freeflight v6.6.8 on my Note 8 a few days ago. Decided I'd use my extra phone, an LG V10. Downlaoded the app last night, but it downloads v6.4.3. tried a couple of time to uninstall and reinstall, but I still end up with the same version app. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it forcing me to download the old version because perhaps the new version is still buggy? Thank sin advance.

Just checked. Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Pretty old. I guess that's it?!

Thank you. Was going crazy. Should've checked that. I'll see if I can upgrade the android software somehow. It's telling me it's the "latest." lol Thanks again. Can't wait to fly the Anafi!

was just curious....... I'am in Scotland..... locked down cos of the Covid-19 ...LOL

Ohhh! Got it... I can't go out any time soon... but if I do, it's so wide open here, i can pick one of the reserves and just fly there.

Just checked. Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Pretty old. I guess that's it?!
Isnt there a Android 7 available?
I also think it is the Android version, but try downloading from apk mirror, if you really want the latest / any 2020version

Isnt there a Android 7 available?
I also think it is the Android version, but try downloading from apk mirror, if you really want the latest / any 2020version

Hi. The latest for the V10 H900 is apparently the Marshmallow. I'll try your suggestion rather than having to go through the process of updating the ROM, etc. Thank you!

Hi. The latest for the V10 H900 is apparently the Marshmallow. I'll try your suggestion rather than having to go through the process of updating the ROM, etc. Thank you!

Scratch that. I will absolutely need to update the ROM. It won't install the latest version. Or any of the versions prior to that until my 6.4.3.

Check this out

I'll give that a shot, although I see it's not available for my particular phone: 1586362299012.png

I don't care if I brick this thing, but it would suck since I wanted to make this a permanent screen for Freeflight. Nice huge screen and all. Thank you! Will keep you guys posted.

you could always try and install a google apps custom rom

I have the AT&T H90021z V10. Pretty much dead in the water. No documentation on it that's actually viable for this exact model.lol Thanks all. I'll do more research, but I'm about to give up.

you can always buy a custom holder for the note (if the note won't fit the controller unit)

The note fits perfectly fine. My old LG V10 was lying around, so might as well put it to use. Didn't know it was going to be this much of a problem with the update. Unbelievable AT&T didn't have a new update since March 2017.lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame