Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FreeFlight Pro cannot see my Bebop 1

Golfsztrom

Reaction score
Hi,
I fly, or rather until spring I flew my blue Bebop 1 until suddenly the app stopped seeing it. In the WiFi network, the phone and tablet connect to it without any problems ... Things that I have already done after consulting the Parrot service:
- I reset the drone
- I tried to upload new updates to him from their website from a connected USB flash drive (formatted in Fat32 and not larger than 2 GB), but the drone does not respond to it at all. The green diode should be flashing and it is shining steadily ...
- replaced the motherboard - and nothing!
- I tried through SkyControler, but he "didn't see" the drone ...
- I disconnected the camera - nothing ...
- I disconnected the GPS - nothing ...
I do not know what to do? Maybe some of you have gone through something similar?

Last edited:
I had a similar issue. What I did was allow the free flight pro app to access videos from iPhone and allow for location services but only when app is used.

MavericPro1966 Thank you for your answer :) unfortunately I tried it too and it doesn't work :(

There's an answer to this let me do a little research and I'll get back.

That said grab Litchi and try it

So ... I bought this application and it is still the same :( The application does not detect my drone although it is visible on the web. All consents are granted for the application. We keep looking :)

I replaced the motherboard personally, but also for a used one, the seller from whom I bought it assured me that it works ...

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the exact same issue, new board too, app does nothing no matter which version I use on many devices.

No, unfortunately no. I changed the drone to DJI 2 Mini and said goodbye to Parrot. I have the impression that this is a deliberate move by the company to no longer use the old platform. I have never found a solution to my problem.

I also moved to dji, I'm also inclined to believe that parrot have bricked the old products due to no longer being in the consumer market.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut