Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight Pro Synchronization issue

Bytekeeper

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm trying to get my old Bebop2 running. The hardware is fine. But on the software-side... First of all, Freeflight Pro is not even available on the german google play store. I had to "trick" it to believe I'm outside europe.
After installing it immediately complains about synchronization issues: "Please check your internet connection" - thanks I just downloaded you from the internet.

Is there some alternative software to control the Bebop2 or did Parrot just take a dump on me?
Thanks for the help in advance!

Using an APK hoster I tried multiple version. All of the 5.xx versions are broken. The very old 3.xx version works! It's barely usable, but that's ok (it's a discontinued product after all). Very consumer-unfriendly to provide a version in the app store that will not even start...

5.2.7 does work on older Android versions <9, after you installed it and opened it once you could copy the folders Android/data/com.parrot.freeflight3 and Android/obb/com.parrot.freeflight3 over to your newer Android phone after you installed the apk and it will work fine.

Edit: uploaded the files so you don't need a phone with an old version of Android.

Last edited:
5.2.7 does work on older Android versions <9, after you installed it and opened it once you could copy the folders Android/data/com.parrot.freeflight3 and Android/obb/com.parrot.freeflight3 over to your newer Android phone after you installed the apk and it will work fine.

Edit: uploaded the files so you don't need a phone with an old version of Android.
Will this work on newer Android phones with 5G and Android 12 OS. MOTO Edge 5G. Thank Wayne

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian