Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FS: Parrot Anafi Parts

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I ran my first Anafi into a tree on its first flight and broke the right front arm. I ended up ordering a spare right arm from Germany, replaced it, and it flies perfectly. The gimbal still films and zooms but will no longer stabilize or tilt. I decided to sell my Anafi for parts.

Remaining Parts: 06/06/2020

1 controller - Sold
Front left arm with motor 75 USD + Shipping
Rear right arm with motor 75 USD + shipping
Rear left arm with motor 50 USD + shipping (this arm is scuffed up, but works perfectly)
Right rear arm with motor - Sold
1 Anafi rear right motor 15 USD + shipping

Other parts:
Gimbal - Sold
Battery - 80 USD + shipping (probably has about 20 cycles on it)
Main Board - Sold
Other parts - Make an offer

Last edited:
I ran my first Anafi into a tree on its first flight and broke the right front arm. I ended up ordering a spare right arm from Germany, replaced it, and it flies perfectly. The gimbal still films and zooms but will no longer stabilize or tilts. I decided to sell my Anafi for parts.

Does anyone want to buy any of the parts?

1 controller 75 USD + shipping (I've seen the controller for over 200 online)
Front right/left and Rear right arm with motor 75 USD each + shipping (I think this is a fair price based on what I've seen)
Left rear arm with motor 50 USD + shipping (this arm is scuffed up, but works perfectly)
1 Anafi front right motor 15 USD + shipping
Other parts: make an offer.

The whole body + remote (doesn't include battery or case) 300 + shipping

I am looking for an extra battery - where are you located?

You should not have any problems selling parts since Parrot has not been able to provide. I just break apart and sell for parts to fund new one last one two months ago I got 350 for parts and kept controler and battery. I am on my third one since July . Still it is my first choice for get shots quickly. 50-75 fot motor and arm 120 for body with out battery 75-100 for camera . This assumes the parts work.

You should not have any problems selling parts since Parrot has not been able to provide. I just break apart and sell for parts to fund new one last one two months ago I got 350 for parts and kept controler and battery. I am on my third one since July . Still it is my first choice for get shots quickly. 50-75 fot motor and arm 120 for body with out battery 75-100 for camera . This assumes the parts work.
Do you have a working camera for sale?

Last edited:
Shipping looks to be around $20 from the post office which is about the same from a guy in Canada. Odd. I have seen the radio the radio run the spectrum (pun) of price. Yours is certainly fair . I appreciate you taking time to reply. With shipping Im at $55 . Can you give me an estimate with shipping to W.col. sc. 29169?

Shipping looks to be around $20 from the post office which is about the same from a guy in Canada. Odd. I have seen the radio the radio run the spectrum (pun) of price. Yours is certainly fair . I appreciate you taking time to reply. With shipping Im at $55 . Can you give me an estimate with shipping to W.col. sc. 29169?
It looks like shipping is 15-20 dollars depending on the size of the box I use. We can just call it 17. So, 75 +17 = 92 dollars shipped.

I ran my first Anafi into a tree on its first flight and broke the right front arm. I ended up ordering a spare right arm from Germany, replaced it, and it flies perfectly. The gimbal still films and zooms but will no longer stabilize or tilts. I decided to sell my Anafi for parts.

Does anyone want to buy any of the parts?

1 controller 75 USD + shipping (I've seen the controller for over 200 online)
Front right/left and Rear right arm with motor 75 USD each + shipping (I think this is a fair price based on what I've seen)
Left rear arm with motor 50 USD + shipping (this arm is scuffed up, but works perfectly)
1 Anafi front right motor 15 USD + shipping
Other parts: make an offer.

The whole body + remote (doesn't include battery or case) 300 + shipping
I am interested in the right front arm. Do you still have it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guads100k