Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FVP Focus problem

Northponder

Reaction score
Hi all, Northponder here living in the mountains of western Maine. I can't get a clear picture when I put on the goggles. It doesn't seem to matter if I have my glasses on or of or reading glasses. I get a blurred picture. I could use some help with that. Also is there better-set google that are compatible with the Bebop 2 Power?
Thanks

Skydreamer

Reaction score
Hi all, Northponder here living in the mountains of western Maine. I can't get a clear picture when I put on the goggles. It doesn't seem to matter if I have my glasses on or of or reading glasses. I get a blurred picture. I could use some help with that. Also is there better-set google that are compatible with the Bebop 2 Power?
Thanks
Are you using parrot cockpit glasses,is it cockpitglasses 1(white and black plastic) or cockpitglasses 2(black,rubber)?

Plastic3D

Reaction score
If the headset is anything like tat of the Anafi FPV headset, there is a switch that brings the lenses closer and farther apart, and I also discovered that it can be blurry if your phone is in there at even a slight angle.
Try rotating your phone a smidge when it is clamped into the headset, or open it and rotate the phone by a degree or so.

Northponder

Reaction score
If the headset is anything like tat of the Anafi FPV headset, there is a switch that brings the lenses closer and farther apart, and I also discovered that it can be blurry if your phone is in there at even a slight angle.
Try rotating your phone a smidge when it is clamped into the headset, or open it and rotate the phone by a degree or so.
Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerekSmerek