Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gadget Inspector in the House!

Gadget Inspector

Reaction score
My name is Marvin, but Gadget Inspector is my social media moniker for my drone and gadget interests. I have been flying a Bebop 2 for over a year now and it is still one of my favorite drones. The flight plan feature alone makes Parrot drones stand out. I own quite a few non-Parrot drones; a couple from DJI (P4 and Spark) and those are amazing machines, but the BB2 is unique enough to compete for my airtime....there's nothing like it. I would like to get an Anafi next, but I'm still saving my pennies.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the ParrotPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Parrot quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the ParrotPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Parrot quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Hey good to see you here! I just joined myself after buying the Anafi as my first, what I consider, serious drone. Love your Youtube Channel! I've seen most of your videos there. I spent months pouring over all the comparison and review videos trying to decide which drone to buy. I especially enjoyed your Bebop video! Thanks and we'll see you around!

Reactions: Gadget Inspector
Hey good to see you here! I just joined myself after buying the Anafi as my first, what I consider, serious drone. Love your Youtube Channel! I've seen most of your videos there. I spent months pouring over all the comparison and review videos trying to decide which drone to buy. I especially enjoyed your Bebop video! Thanks and we'll see you around!
Congrats on the new Anafi. As you know I've been a fan of Parrot for a while now, so I would love to get my hands on one. Thanks for supporting the channel, I appreciate that. Enjoy the new drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut