Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Good value on ebay for rebuilt Anafis

IronSky1

Reaction score
I just picked up another Anafi as a backup for 349 with controller seller had 500 of them . I do 80% autonoumus flights and a spare will let me relax when one does not comes back.
(600 flights over 3 years)

I will keep you posted if it is a good value
UPDATE 11/30/21
Recieved Anafi from ebay vendor (Windsor Global) looks like they are recertifier for various manufactures. They are located in NJ USA . Great value for the price 349 delivered.

I had to go through the normal update to bring up to date however, 30mins later it was in the air. No problems good value if you are looking for spare or a first purchase.

(Note thats our camera and accesory mount on anafi I ran all my test flights with mount installed and a Trackimo on)

Attachments

• 20211130_090256.jpg
    20211130_090256.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 20211130_090302.jpg
    20211130_090302.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
  • 20211130_090318.jpg
    20211130_090318.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I have many refurbished bebop2’s from windsor. Probably 6. And two refurbished anafi. They are very pretty when you get them, much better looking than Used phones... The used batteries arent all used up either... Whereas all have worked they aren’t always working perfectly right. With those bebop2’s a couple camera’s are a little off. Some dont hover (in place) near as well as others. There may be other little things that caused them to be sent back originally but I dont use every feature of every drone.. like you, my missions are flight plans... Some dont come back... I know, you think im not watching.... of course im watching.... I see them disappear in the corn, or soybeans, or cotton, or rice... may as well go down in the lake or ocean cause even with GPS coordinates I cant find it.... One hid in the ditch. Under 6 inches of water for a few days... If i could walk through the field and see i wouldnt need a drone. Its A sea of tangled stems and leaves, and the drone can hang in any plant at any height. I can find them at harvest... months later... All that said i dont loose that many... 4 or 5..... Anyway, I dont think anyone is repairing consumer drone electronics at any level lower than board. And I dont think even work at that level could make a profit. I believe these refurbished drones are merely returns that work. Windsor doesn’t even know where to hook the rubber band of the bebop 2 camera guard on... I think thats funny... but ive never returned one of their drones either, because what isnt right...isnt wrong enough to return it. Lol. Not for the price...

I sent back an anafi today.... it was amazon, supposed to be new.. I knew it couldnt be new for 450 so i called amazon.. they said new... It was not brand new... it could have been open box... but the opener had linked it to the controller and the video wasnt working.... sooo. It got sent back and sold to me..... It still wasnt working when they sent it to me as new... I bought a disco advertised as new on ebay... $900. It came without a parrot box, in fact came in a windsor box. Not new... no batteries, obviously refurbished wings. BUT beautiful... if i were a disco newbie i wouldnt have known the wings were refurbished... stilll was beautiful... just not 950 with tax beautiful enough... I used to farm but now... Im old... cant walk in mud. “A man has to know his limitations”... thats why my drones.. they are me... my legs, or maybe just my eyes.... or eye. Anyway. Just to reiterate, refurbished drones are returns, its a hit and miss. Buyer beware, i think as time goes on there will be greater misses... the reseller/refurbisher must get these things dirt. cheap. But as the prices keep falling, and refurbished duds keep getting returned... this will go away... Consumer drone flying is going to be so highly restricted soon there will be no big demand for them... Only commercial drones have a future... Parrot has forseen this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut