Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

green artifact when recording starts

stubert

Reaction score
I noticed this on some of the past few recordings. when I play it back the video is green and then pink and then the image appears and the recording is fine. It lasts a few seconds. i was able to get the footage but the first few seconds was ruined.

Anyone experience this?

Happened to me once (in Standard 4k HDR i believe).
I thought it was my newly installed Samsung SD card (evo plus U3).

Formatted again and switched off HDR (for the other reason of being grainy), hasnt reoccured since.

I suspect the HDR mode, since i dont use it anymore and its fine now

Happened to me once (in Standard 4k HDR i believe).
I thought it was my newly installed Samsung SD card (evo plus U3).

Formatted again and switched off HDR (for the other reason of being grainy), hasnt reoccured since.

I suspect the HDR mode, since i dont use it anymore and its fine now

Interesting. I have had this issue also and wondered what the cause of it was. HDR is a bit of a mess right now and hopefully, future updates will correct it. How many Gigs is your Evo? I have a 256 but have not used it as I did not think it was compatible.

64 GB, maybe you could try the crystal disk mark on the included sandisk and the evo, but U3 should be sufficiant for 4k HDR

I’ve gotten that a couple times. I was probably in 4K Standard but I’m not 100% sure.

It hasn’t been a problem for me because out of habit I usually start recording 5 or 10 seconds early (and let it keep rolling at the end). Snip those parts off later.

Got it! thanks for the help. It started since I erased the videos off the sd card. makes me think it is a formatting issue. whatever the case it hasnt really caused any issues for me yet.

I’ve gotten that a couple times. I was probably in 4K Standard but I’m not 100% sure.

It hasn’t been a problem for me because out of habit I usually start recording 5 or 10 seconds early (and let it keep rolling at the end). Snip those parts off later.
Yeah, not a problem for me either just odd and something that shouldn't be happening.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut