Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hand landing does not appear to be intended

• Thread starter Deleted member 3201
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3201

Having clocked 15 hours of flight with about 30-40 hand landings with 2 different Anafis, I must conclude that it was never the intention to have hand landing.

Without infrared sensors it is 40% hit or miss with the Anafi not registering the hand and the props spinning up to what sounds like 100.000 rpm, I hold onto the Anafi for fear of it taking off my hand and turning off the motors. I refuse to tilt it 90degrees as that would register as a crash and I will NEVER register a crash (out of principle).

the pilot from paladrone had an excellent method of almost grabbing the Anafi , initiating landing and at the same time pinch grabbing it. But this in only around 2018, I have never been able to replicate this so I assume they changed the landing conditions for it to register as such

a fix would be to keep the landing button pressed if the Anafi is near a surface which would turn off the rotors after contact or something. Who is with me?

Yup don't take the chance of a partial hand landing. I have some just bounce off and smash into the ground. I would rather do a controlled crash to shut it off then have it do a real one. ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 3201
I wonder if it would register as a crash if you turn it 90 degrees while in the "landing"-phase... (so after you press the button)

LOL
I really don't care if it registers a crash. Both of mine are over two years old. North American warranties are only good for 12 months unlike UK where I think you guys get 24 months. My logs can say crash all the time it really makes no difference. Next time I am out it flies like a butterfly :)

Reactions: dashSolo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tibz