Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Has any body tried the Anafi with fpv goggles if so how do you connect

Perhaps you should contact Litchi and see if he would be interested in doing that for the Anafi as he did for the Mavic Pro worked good with my MP

Trying to figure out if you can connect goggles to the Anafi and how

The only way you can do "FPV" will be to use a phone / tablet with an HDMI connector and use the FreeFlight 6 screen for your FPV goggles. But all the "icons" will be included in the image of your goggles.

Regards Leif.

Its simple. Use nvidia k1 tablet. Than connect from hdmi output on tablet via cable into Dji goggles (Yuneec skyview)

After the latest Anafi 1.2.4 firmware update came out I have not been able to establish a connection between the nvidia shield k1 tablet and the Anafi. It will not work for either usb connection or wifi. I had no troubles before the update. Anyone having similar issues?

Have you tired placing the NVidia tablet in Mirror mode? Just spoke with Parrot rep. Unfortunately, to date, the ANAFI isn't FPV Capable, though I'd be interested to hear about using the NVIDIA K1 Tablet, to fly FPV, as I have one myself.

Yes, Nvidia Shield has worked for me in the past with Headplay HD goggles. Anything with HDMI compatibility. Recently after the last Anafi firmware update I haven't been able to establish a usb or wifi connection between the Anafi and Shield...any insight much appreciated.

The only way you can do "FPV" will be to use a phone / tablet with an HDMI connector and use the FreeFlight 6 screen for your FPV goggles. But all the "icons" will be included in the image of your goggles.

Regards Leif.

Would u further clarify "But all the "icons" will be included in the image of your goggles." Thanks.

You can cast from your phone a screen mirror to a ScreenBeam Mini 2 connected to any HDMI goggles. Vuzix iwear goggles work well.

Tablet PC Teclast P80 PRO MT8163 Quad Core 3G + 16G 8 "original Android. This tablet has an HDMI output. It is sold new at 68.14 +1.50 euros for Italy, too bad that bought an Nvidia Shield K1 8 "FULLHD 16GB 2GB RAM Negra RAM Negra Gamers P1761W at 150.00 + 11.00 used.

Tablet PC Teclast P80 PRO MT8163 Quad Core 3G + 16G 8 "original Android. This tablet has an HDMI output. It is sold new at 68.14 +1.50 euros for Italy, too bad that bought an Nvidia Shield K1 8 "FULLHD 16GB 2GB RAM Negra RAM Negra Gamers P1761W at 150.00 + 11.00 used.

How is the lag time using this tablet ??

It is a very cheap tablet, maybe not up to the "Nvidia Shield K1" but to try the Moverio BT 35E glasses it can be fine because it serves to make App work without the BT 300 problems that exhausted me so as not to go google play.

It is a very cheap tablet, maybe not up to the "Nvidia Shield K1" but to try the Moverio BT 35E glasses it can be fine because it serves to make App work without the BT 300 problems that exhausted me so as not to go google play.

It should also run the Litchi app, just fine, correct ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame