Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Have to reset controller to get video feed to work after update

stephencaso

Reaction score
I didn't want to do the update but it did it anyway. After my camera feed showing on the phone was not working (grey snowy screen). I reset the drone and still the same, then noticed that when i pressed record it was recording so I reset the controller. It worked. the feed was back. But since every time i turn the drone on or/off I have to reset the controller to see the video feed.

Before this update I had an issue when I fitted ND filter, was getting an error the camera is obstructed, I was thinking maybe the ND filter was too dark for that day, but i changed to the lowest ND 2 or 4 and still the same. Anybody experience smilier.

I'm lucky that my Lenovo TAB4 10 LTE just works.

I would suggest the people who are having trouble to get the APP work will write an email directly to the developers with information about the phone/tablet model. Also remember to write a little about what does not work. The email address is: [email protected]

With the hope that will help soon, Leif.

I'm lucky that my Lenovo TAB4 10 LTE just works.

I would suggest the people who are having trouble to get the APP work will write an email directly to the developers with information about the phone/tablet model. Also remember to write a little about what does not work. The email address is: [email protected]

With the hope that will help soon, Leif.
Thank you, I am just wrote the new letter for them. Last week my Parrot homepage letter was not answered by them till now.

Reactions: Landbo
Before this update I had an issue when I fitted ND filter, was getting an error the camera is obstructed, I was thinking maybe the ND filter was too dark for that day, but i changed to the lowest ND 2 or 4 and still the same. Anybody experience smilier.
Which filters?
There's only one brand that works well, others are too big and will cause that because they prevent the camera from reaching the power up calibration points.

Reactions: stephencaso
Hi All,
I got an Anafi for my BD. After the initial installation/update ect. It fly :) but the Camera control works but the display is not working on the iPhone display (snowy screen).
Based on the previous note the software update maybe the cause. Should I reset and re-install.
Please advise.
Thanks

Hi All,
I got an Anafi for my BD. After the initial installation/update ect. It fly :) but the Camera control works but the display is not working on the iPhone display (snowy screen).
Based on the previous note the software update maybe the cause. Should I reset and re-install.
Please advise.
Thanks

Hi Bot1112, yes it's likely to be the recent updates and no you cant reinstall firmware on the Anafi all you can do is reset the settings for the currently installed firmware. You could try reinstalling Free Flight.

Reactions: bot1112
Hi Nicholas
Thanks for your advise
1\ Reset by holding down the drone power button didn’t fix it.
Handy to get the WiFi password.txt from micro SD
2\ I deleted the app on the phone and reinstalled.
Auto connect nothing happened
3\ Manually connect to the Anafi WiFi all good

Thanks

Thanks all for replies and help. I am less worried now that I'm sure is the update but I will still let parrot know as suggested here.

@Kilrah The Filters I have are the "Freewell Budget Kit E-Series - Camera Lens Filters Set 6Pack ND4, ND8, ND16, CPL, ND32/PL, ND64/PL Made for used with Parrot Anafi Drone". Thanks for your help.

@bot1112 Sounds like the same issue I am having, for me resetting the controller works

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut