Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello - Anafi - First drone but not the first quad

Alkahest

Reaction score
Heya,
Just joined the forum because i have bought my first proper drone today with buying the Anafi. Although I have flown quads before from Syma and some 2D helis as a kid I am sure this is a much more different experience and hopefully more fluid. Hoping to learn stuff and get help around here.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Heya,
Just joined the forum because i have bought my first proper drone today with buying the Anafi. Although I have flown quads before from Syma and some 2D helis as a kid I am sure this is a much more different experience and hopefully more fluid. Hoping to learn stuff and get help around here.

Man, this type of drone is so much easier than the smaller cheaper ones, and just light years easier to fly than helicopters of any type.

It’s so weird to think of how advanced it is compared to what was once flown around.

I remember wanting one of the estes rockets with a camera in the nose that would fly up and take a single shot on a film camera, to me that was state of the art.

Seeing the gas powered helicopters in the store and thinking that was my next step after my nitro powered plane. Eventually I got an rc simulator ( realflight G4 ) and found out how much harder it is to fly helicopters, man that would have been expensive. I’ve crashed millions in simulated RC helicopters.

Find a big open space and play with all the features. It’s suprising how many different ways there are to fly it.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
I haven't got as much experience but still get what you are saying mate. As for the helis I do know it was rough always neither did they have any altitude lock mechanism nor any control against the wind and I had multiple crashes thanks to both. I do wonder how well this may feel to control after all those previous crafts :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the ParrotPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Parrot quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut