Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Newbie in North Isles UK

eckydrone200

Reaction score
Hello to all forum members
Just waiting on my Bebop 2 arriving (Due next week as posted under Bebop 2 section) I've got to say I have watched dozens of videos on Youtube about them and was put off for a while due to all the reports of it falling out the sky and flying away etc as well as the Skycontroller 2 battery problem, I was thinking about a Phantom 3 but to be honest the size put me off and I like the looks of the Bebop. Today my spare battery and Parrot Bebop backpack arrived and I have spent the night trying to get a workaround to see if I can fly the backpack but to no avail!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Guess I'll just have to be patient till it arrives.

Hi and welcome, I’ve only been on here myself, thinking about a Bebop2 ( got hooked with the Mambo)
Seems the Bebop2 is being phased out, so I worry about missing out on one if I don’t get one soon!
Where did you get yours from?

Hi and welcome, I’ve only been on here myself, thinking about a Bebop2 ( got hooked with the Mambo)
Seems the Bebop2 is being phased out, so I worry about missing out on one if I don’t get one soon!
Where did you get yours from?
Hi, thanks for the welcome. I got mine from Amazon, still waiting for it to arrive. I did order from Drones Direct who gave me delivery dates when in fact they didn't have any in stock so I had to cancel as they couldn't give me a date. Took payment immediately though, so I got the battery from them as they shipped that and I got a backpack direct from Parrot. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the welcome. How are you getting on with it and do you have any concerns about Parrot discontinuing this model?

Only concerned about replacement parts not going through the roof or a supply whether it be from Parrot or aftermarket vendors. As long as you don't break the crossbar, other parts are available from different sources outside Parrot.

Solaris8x86 on YouTube makes great mods.
BB2 is fun to fly, good to great range without losing signal or RTH engages without obstacles around

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame