Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Nova Scotia

AugerIn

Reaction score
Hello from Nova Scotia.

Just bought an Anafi to supplement my Disco.

Had a lot of fun flying the disco, added a 2x size Turnigy battery after carving out a little cargo bay space, and got lots of footage of backwoods areas and some nearby islands. Even used it to do some photogrammetry to map out a chunk of land into a 3D map ( used both Altizure and DroneDeploy just to see if the disco would give usable results ).

Been trying to get accustomed to the Anafi before my trip to Iceland in a few weeks.

Very happy so far, though disappointed that the skycontroller 2 doesn't work with the anafi, the 3 doesn't work with the disco, and I can't get the phone to accept power using a supplemental cable and battery pack with either one ( have a Y splitter that can provide extra power from a USB port in addition to one with power and data, but it doesn't seem to work with a skycontroller ).

So far I've made a couple of terrible 360 panos with Hugin, which I was hoping to become better at before beginning the trip, and a lot of test footage of me looking nervous while flying close to trees.

Also made a gif selfie; how does everybody check in to a forum dedicated to camera equipped drones without posting a drone selfie?

p184-3.gif

Sent from my ASUS Chromebook Flip C100PA using Tapatalk

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the ParrotPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Parrot quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Reactions: fmmason

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood