Welcome to ParrotPilots!
Join our free parrot drone community today!

Hello from Texas...

Long time (FAA CERT) quad guy, mostly DJI for my business. Instructor for TREC school in Dallas area. Just bought a Parrot Bebop Thermal. Haven't received it yet. Looking forward to browsing on thermal subject threads (Level 1 Thermo Cert). I plan to use it as part of my energy audit services. Hopefully it will work for general overview shots, etc. with limited radiometry. Just saying...hello from Texas!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy the forum!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy the forum!
Thanks!

I hope to enjoy my Parrot Bebop Thermal drone beginning next week about mid week.. I bought it to add to my stable of quads, mostly which I use for work as a TREC Real Estate (Commercial/Residential) Inpector. I stay busy year round, and my quads really help out throughout the week. As a thermography certified instructor, I plan to use the Parrot for roof/ built-up roof commercial and residential inspection. It doesn't need to be high def, mainly just need basic radiometric data.

A will also possibly help the local small police/fire units in SAR and fire (hot-spot) assessment. I look forward to being a positive part of the forum.

Kevin

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heisenberg