Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Texas...

vkm083185

Reaction score
Long time (FAA CERT) quad guy, mostly DJI for my business. Instructor for TREC school in Dallas area. Just bought a Parrot Bebop Thermal. Haven't received it yet. Looking forward to browsing on thermal subject threads (Level 1 Thermo Cert). I plan to use it as part of my energy audit services. Hopefully it will work for general overview shots, etc. with limited radiometry. Just saying...hello from Texas!

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy the forum!

Reactions: vkm083185
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy the forum!

Thanks!

I hope to enjoy my Parrot Bebop Thermal drone beginning next week about mid week.. I bought it to add to my stable of quads, mostly which I use for work as a TREC Real Estate (Commercial/Residential) Inpector. I stay busy year round, and my quads really help out throughout the week. As a thermography certified instructor, I plan to use the Parrot for roof/ built-up roof commercial and residential inspection. It doesn't need to be high def, mainly just need basic radiometric data.

A will also possibly help the local small police/fire units in SAR and fire (hot-spot) assessment. I look forward to being a positive part of the forum.

Kevin

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Greetings LuvMyTJ I'm from Texas as well, live in Allen but work in downtown Dallas. Looking to get in the Drone business, there is a program at DCCCD that I plan to take would love to network with you. Thank you,

Greetings LuvMyTJ I'm from Texas as well, live in Allen but work in downtown Dallas. Looking to get in the Drone business, there is a program at DCCCD that I plan to take would love to network with you. Thank you,
Not sure whether your post was for LuvMyTJ or for me. If for me, I don't mind meeting up and having lunch etc, and talking about the drone business. I mostly use my drone in the following categories:

- Upscale Real Estate Photography (A/V & Post Prod)
- TREC Inspection (Residential/Commercial)
- Energy Auditing (IR/FLIR, D.O.E., Residential, Commercial, and Industrial)

I am a N.A.I.R.T./M.I.T. Certified Residential Thermographer, and N.A.I.R.T. Certified CRT Infrared Instructor. If any of that is in your wheelhouse, feel free to contact me back. If the post was for someone else, have a GREAT Holiday Season!

Hello vkm083185,
Yes the message was for you, I would love to get together at your convenience. I've only been into drones a short time but ready to step it up. Not sure if it's appropriate but you can reach me at my personal email [email protected], Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame