Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello. New member here.

seedymope

Reaction score
Good day to everyone. Pat Brodersen here from Kansas in the United states. Just bought two Bebop 2 drones for my wife and I to learn how to fly drones. These were meant to be beginner drones because my wife would like to eventually get into commercial herbicide application which we do with ground units now. Just discovered that the Bebop 2 is a legacy product for parrot. Can't load the app on any of the devices that we currently have. I've seen a few conflicting workarounds for this. Any advice would be great.

Reactions: GFields
Good day to everyone. Pat Brodersen here from Kansas in the United states. Just bought two Bebop 2 drones for my wife and I to learn how to fly drones. These were meant to be beginner drones because my wife would like to eventually get into commercial herbicide application which we do with ground units now. Just discovered that the Bebop 2 is a legacy product for parrot. Can't load the app on any of the devices that we currently have. I've seen a few conflicting workarounds for this. Any advice would be great.
I'm in the same boat. I have had the Bebop 2 for years. It flies great, just took it out after 5 years to fly again and app is gone. Haven't found an alternative. Hopefully one of us can get some help.

Reactions: Tiboar
I'm in the same boat. I have had the Bebop 2 for years. It flies great, just took it out after 5 years to fly again and app is gone. Haven't found an alternative. Hopefully one of us can get some help.
Hi All from hungary ...I have bought a disco on 2017 after few years i wanted to fly it and the app is gone.....please help reslove

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320