Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello!

henbo

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new here! Just dropped in to introduce myself & beg for help with one of my BEBOP 2 drones which won't connect to freeflight pro

Reactions: Opentheskies
I need help desperately! I own a DJI Phantom2 vision Plus which has never been flown! Two Bebop2's which I have never flown, a Syma XC5, which I have flown & a Syma X56w which has never been flown! As a priority I need to connect my BEBOP2! It has a Skycontroller 1 but I have a Skycontroller 2 for the other BEBOP2 which will connect to freeflight pro on my other S7 phone!
I'm not used to the App connection! I have a BMFA RATING "H" fuel Heli's! I use two JR 9X's & a JR X384 on 35Mg & 2.4 Ghz? Will someone please advise?

With pleasure Hawkeye! My Red BEBOP2 is pre-owned & when I try to connect to the Freeflight Pro app on my S7 phone it wont! My other BEBOP2 connects readily! It is also pre-owned and has a Skycontroller 2 and a pair of FPV goggles!

With pleasure Hawkeye! My Red BEBOP2 is pre-owned & when I try to connect to the Freeflight Pro app on my S7 phone it wont! My other BEBOP2 connects readily! It is also pre-owned and has a Skycontroller 2 and a pair of FPV goggles!

I'm sorry but I don't have any experience with the SC1, only the SC2.

Hi Hawkeye? I haven't even tried the BEBOP with the SC1? I can't get it to connect through the App on my S7 to show the camera view! The other BEBOP 2 connects without problem to my other S7! I have reset the BEBOP2 & cleared the Data & cache of my phone? The BEBOP 2 shows it's network ID but will not connect!

Hawkeye! I noticed that you have had a similar problem & that you concluded that your error was in the sequence of events? Also please don't forget to put your phone in aeroplane mode otherwise you will suffer a disconnection from your BEBOP 2 if someone phones or text's you?

Welcome from NY! Hopefully someone with some knowledge of the system can help you get the drone up and running.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut