Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hellooo everyone!

Burnsoid

Reaction score
Hi fellow anafiers!
Straight out the box newbie aviator here, just thought I’d say hello on this very informative forum, having recently dropped the hammer on an anafi, been perusing the forum pages for info on a couple of issues I’ve had (biggest being not able to recognise a fat32 64gb card) but aside from that, I’m absolutely blown away with the thing, great fun and stunning video footage!

My good lady bought me a cheap holystone HS100 for Christmas and that gave me the bug, that was fun to fly but the short flight time and absolutely unusable 720p video footage meant to me, as a very serious photographer, I had to upgrade ?

First anafi flight was brilliant, couldn’t fault it, looking at the footage afterwards, I was blown away, so many possibilities for video and stills, a whole new world!

Second flight was just as good, getting better at flying it, coming to a close when the wife rang me, EEK! Complete loss of connection but as it was so close I managed to land it, phew, lesson learned there, airplane mode! Didn’t know about that, but that’s what forums like these are for, so I’m glad to be here and hopefully learn more and become a more accomplished pilot as I go!

Brilliant drone though, I’m so impressed I’ve been urging a few like minded work colleagues of mine they should get one, and I don’t very often do that!

Reactions: David_2212
Hi there and thank you! I can only imagine the photo possibilities you have over in Canada! Very flat and boring where I am in rural Lincolnshire, England, still, that where creativity comes in ?

Hi fellow anafiers!
Straight out the box newbie aviator here, just thought I’d say hello on this very informative forum, having recently dropped the hammer on an anafi, been perusing the forum pages for info on a couple of issues I’ve had (biggest being not able to recognise a fat32 64gb card) but aside from that, I’m absolutely blown away with the thing, great fun and stunning video footage!

My good lady bought me a cheap holystone HS100 for Christmas and that gave me the bug, that was fun to fly but the short flight time and absolutely unusable 720p video footage meant to me, as a very serious photographer, I had to upgrade ?

First anafi flight was brilliant, couldn’t fault it, looking at the footage afterwards, I was blown away, so many possibilities for video and stills, a whole new world!

Second flight was just as good, getting better at flying it, coming to a close when the wife rang me, EEK! Complete loss of connection but as it was so close I managed to land it, phew, lesson learned there, airplane mode! Didn’t know about that, but that’s what forums like these are for, so I’m glad to be here and hopefully learn more and become a more accomplished pilot as I go!

Brilliant drone though, I’m so impressed I’ve been urging a few like minded work colleagues of mine they should get one, and I don’t very often do that!

Welcome from France. Anafi is a great drone. You're going to have fun. Good flights.

Welcome from Downunder! Enjoy the Anafi, she's a more than capable little bird! Looking forward to seeing some of your photography & video footage, when you are up to sharing some. :)
Definitely mate! And thanks for all the warm welcomes! Have a tinny for me mate ?

• Haha
Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Hi fellow anafiers!

Haha the old incoming call. I made the exact same mistake. Major panic but managed to land by pressing the RTH button on the controller. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K