Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help plz anafi autolanding

Rodgerramjet

Reaction score
Hi I see this is an issue
So could you guys that are way smarter than me please advise me on how to live with this besides only flying for 2 minutes just to be safe
Heard about an app
Where can I get and what am I looking for when I use it
I have lost all faith in this drone why would parrot even allow this it is incredibly dangerous and repairing a drone I can't trust is sounding crazy as well
But by rage reaction the parts are on the way
Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks

Hi thank you and hope this day finds you well
This anafi wich is refurbished has only 45 flights on it of wich #43 & 45 ended in no warning autoland got lucky on the first not so much on the second appears the drone took the tree tumble and will need to replace front left arm
Both happened on battery I have marked #2 so hopefully this is the issue
First one just freaked me out but 2nd auto landing was heading back from about 300 feet out batt was showing 25% then at about 250 feet out noticed battery dropped to 20 and without warning bam auto landing
I do not think and I do not try to push the batteries
But one would think I should get 250 feet with 20%
I have this bird registered under us faa part 107
But with this issue I don't think I want to use this drone in any commercial application
If this was a job shoot I don't even want to think about it
These batteries where purchased in late August off eBay open box and from what I can tell like the seller said they are brand new and they are not aftermarket
I also own a bebop 2 that has just been a little tank with very few issues
And my fleet rounds out with an air 2s and mini 2
I purchased this anafi to handle whatever workload dji no fly zones couldn't
But now I'm just scared of this thing

Yes, at 20% autolanding can kick in, if voltage drop of an older battery is very fast during flight.
If you tap on the orange warning after autolanding starts, you can try to land in a safe place, but with an older battery there will be a very short time (perhaps a few seconds) for this. Good luck.
The only way out of this problem: new battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood