Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi from Budapest

BGabor

Reaction score
Dear All, I'm just started with my new Anafi.... Try to connect first. Cat S60 always shut down the Freeflight 6 :-(

Last edited:
Reactions: ZotyAdry
Cat S60 nowhere. I tried to fly today. It was super! The trick is: when the Cat connect to RC, it is OK. but here I can push only the FLY , see the grey ants and wait for the Anafi. A few second later everything is fine and work. But any else button after the RC connect is freezing the FF6 and shut down it

Today was strong wind here, but I had to fly, I have to know how it is moving in the air in this condition. FCC mode was OK, no problem at all. Just the FF6 on the CAT S60 is very sensitive at the beginning. Strange. For example when the Anafi was turned on on my table, I couldn't start the FF6 on my CAT, never. Just the original first background picture and 1sec later error, exit. Ok, I know it now so it will be a routine start tomorrow with the FCC :)

Sounds like the CAT is not the most stable phone ever. Are you using it with the controller through the cable ? Or just using the phone app ?

I havent got any problem with other softwares so I think my CatS60 is stable. Never freeze, never stop. Work all day. Just this Parrot thing makes problems. I used with controller through the cable before. Now I can't.

The latest firmware is working again. I did this DNG and jpg picture today in Budapest. But when the Anafi was hoovering and I start to seek the DollyZoom in the menu (not activated yet), the Anafi suddenly rotated 90degrees very fast but it was in FILM mode and I didn't push the left stick. After it the manual rotating was not working. Landing OK, restart, Take-off, everything was OK again. Why? What was happened in that second?

Hi @BGabor,
Your movie is not visible.
The picture is in accordance with the low light conditions.
For the issue you speak in your first message.... i have no idea what's happened..

It was interesting between 2.33-2:37 it was in the follow me mode, my daughter pushed it forward and the Anafi made a fast U turn to see us again.

[QUOTE = "BGabor, posta: 7555, címke: 944"] [MEDIA = youtube] y1UelxY5aRc [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
Szia Gábor! Érdeklődnék mi a véleményed, tapasztalatod az Anafiról. Milyen gép? Könnyű vele repülni? Milyen minőségi képeket készít? Sajnos ezen értékelhető teljes felbontású fotót találni róla, amit készít. Videónál tud 24-25 fps-ben felvenni? Hol szerezted be az Anafit? Itthon kevés helyen kapható és irreálisan drága a külföldi árához. Üdv: Attila

Hello Gabor! I would like to inquire what your opinion is about Anaph. What kind of machine? Is it easy to fly with him? What quality pictures do you take? Unfortunately, you can find this valuable full-resolution photo of what you are doing. Can you record video at 24-25 fps? Where did you get Anaph? At home there are few places available and unreasonably expensive for the foreign price. Welcome to Attila

[QUOTE = "BGabor, posta: 7555, címke: 944"] [MEDIA = youtube] y1UelxY5aRc [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
Szia Gábor! Érdeklődnék mi a véleményed, tapasztalatod az Anafiról. Milyen gép? Könnyű vele repülni? Milyen minőségi képeket készít? Sajnos ezen értékelhető teljes felbontású fotót találni róla, amit készít. Videónál tud 24-25 fps-ben felvenni? Hol szerezted be az Anafit? Itthon kevés helyen kapható és irreálisan drága a külföldi árához. Üdv: Attila

Hello Gabor! I would like to inquire what your opinion is about Anaph. What kind of machine? Is it easy to fly with him? What quality pictures do you take? Unfortunately, you can find this valuable full-resolution photo of what you are doing. Can you record video at 24-25 fps? Where did you get Anaph? At home there are few places available and unreasonably expensive for the foreign price. Welcome to Attila
Szia, Bécsben vettem 450-ért a kinti Média Marktban. Könnyű vele repülni, de szerintem megbízhatatlan a vezérlése. És ez még a jobbik fajta.Áh. Betiltanám az összeset. Csak olyan helyen merek vele felszállni ahol nincsenek mások. Tud 24-25 és 30-at is. Sőt tud 60 és 120fps-t is 720p-ben. Egyébként szerintem ez egy játék, annak okés. Csak ne essen senki fejére. Majd ha nem lesz szeles idő csinálok vele képet fentről és felteszem.

Hi, yes I will make photo for you with this toy.

Szia, Bécsben vettem 450-ért a kinti Média Marktban. Könnyű vele repülni, de szerintem megbízhatatlan a vezérlése. És ez még a jobbik fajta.Áh. Betiltanám az összeset. Csak olyan helyen merek vele felszállni ahol nincsenek mások. Tud 24-25 és 30-at is. Sőt tud 60 és 120fps-t is 720p-ben. Egyébként szerintem ez egy játék, annak okés. Csak ne essen senki fejére. Majd ha nem lesz szeles idő csinálok vele képet fentről és felteszem.

Hi, yes I will make photo for you with this toy.
Szia! Köszi a válaszod! Sajnos a wifis gépek m8nd küzdenek az irányíthatósággal a gyenge jelek miatt. Nekem tetszik ez az Anafi. Kicsi,könnyű és mégis jó a repülési ideje. Neten sajnos vsn fent jó és rosdzkéö és videóminőség is. A 25 fps jó,mert azon nem szaggat Európában a videó. Szerinted a DJI spark vagy mavic air stabilabb ettől? A szervizelésétől tartok még,ha szükség lenne rá,mert ritka itthon. Bécsben mos 570 euró. Gondolom te akciósan vetted. Lehet kérdezek még,ha nem gond. Bocs,de valamiért átírja az oldal a szövegemet.

üdv, Attila

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut