Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi Guys

adiecuk

Reaction score
Just a quick intro...
I am buying the bb2 fpv on Saturday so of course I have to check out the forums!
Originally I am from Nottingham in the UK but have been living in Hong Kong for the past couple of years so hopefully I will find plenty of places to use the drone.
As it will be my first time, is there any pitfalls I need to be aware of? any must do things I need to do or get? apps etc. (I am aware of the freeflight thing)
Cheers guys
Adie

Welcome from Ontario Canada.
Make sure you know the rules for the country you will be flying in. Read your manual. First few flights should be out in a wide open place so you have lots of room. Look at your surroundings so you don't hit anything on your first flight but most of all go and have fun.

Welcome from Ontario Canada.
Make sure you know the rules for the country you will be flying in. Read your manual. First few flights should be out in a wide open place so you have lots of room. Look at your surroundings so you don't hit anything on your first flight but most of all go and have fun.
Good advice thank you Augustine.
As far as im aware HK is quite relaxed about drone rules, there is the obvious spots where you cant like the airport area and the Victoria harbour is frowned upon (lots of helicopter traffic at peak times)
I am planning the local park first as its quite open and we dont have too many spots like that!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame