Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi Parrot Pilots

kv77

Reaction score
Hi I'm Kris from Texas. Just ordered an Anafi, should have it in 3 days. Looking forward to exchanging info.
Thanks.

bebop2 and ANAFI wich i love

we also have a tello that we have not fly yet!

where in BIG H?

bebop2 and ANAFI wich i love

we also have a tello that we have not fly yet!

where in BIG H?

Both of those drones look cool. I just ordered an Anafi over the weekend, so, just waiting for it to come in. I'm on the west side of town, near Katy. I've read so many threads on issues of the new firmware on the Anafi. I'm kinda worried about it's reliability now. I think i have made a decision that if i have an issue with it, I will return it immediately. I don't think it's fair for the manufacturer to send out an update that has grounded so many of their drones. I wonder if it's just an android problem.

i use apple only .. so dont know much about it....
they fly smooth .. i been on Katy .. i love the katy mall ...i love the SGhut in there AWSome!

i use apple only .. so dont know much about it....
they fly smooth .. i been on Katy .. i love the katy mall ...i love the SGhut in there AWSome!

Oh wow, then, it may be an Android only problem. Ya, Katy Mills is a fun mall. It's always changing a bit, and you can find some cool stuff at great buys. If i go to a mall, I, usually just head over there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut