Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

So happy to have found you all....

Viking

Reaction score
Hi all,

Long-time Bebop2 owner, gave up flying for various reasons and watched the Parrot forums disappear over the years. I am so very happy to have discovered you and to see that the Parrot drones are still flying high.

Looking forward to re-learning how to fly the thing, and to talk to fellow pilots around the globe.

Cheers,
V

Reactions: MarkyMrk6729
Welcome, thanks for coming and adding to the discussion. I'm new here also and found lots of great info from other posters, lots of old posts that I hope stay available, very useful. It's good to see other Bebop 2 owners who are enthusiastic about getting back up in the air with such an interesting drone.

Hi all,

Long-time Bebop2 owner, gave up flying for various reasons and watched the Parrot forums disappear over the years. I am so very happy to have discovered you and to see that the Parrot drones are still flying high.

Looking forward to re-learning how to fly the thing, and to talk to fellow pilots around the globe.

Cheers,
V
I'm just getting back into it myself, after many years away from it myself, enjoy

Reactions: flyingblind

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@alex