Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi

bens250

Reaction score
i would like to ask anybody what is the critical battery level of anafi drone can cause to crash ?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the ParrotPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Parrot quadcopters.
I can't answer you on that, but I bet someone will know.
Enjoy!

Hopefully the drone wouldn't allow that and return to home well before that.
If you kept cancelling the return home and automatic landing, I imagine if the battery went to 0 or 1% it would just die and fall...I never want to come close to that though!
It would damage the drone and probably ruin the battery, I would guess

my drone crashed while on test flight and i believe it has enough battery drone is not responding to controller even the Return home is not responding attached the picture of my broken drone :(

Attachments

• IMG_7408.jpg
    IMG_7408.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 10
Sorry!
Needs to be sent back to Parrot...
They will want flight records and your receipt, etc.
Drone needs to be compass calibrated before first flight, and both GPS indicators need to be green before takeoff.
Very quirky little things tend to be going wrong at times on my Anafi too...but the compass calibration is very important!

i already contacted Parrot Customer Service and i sent to them the necessary data they concluded the cause of incident is Low Battery charge i explain to them that i saw the drone not responding to controller, even the HR home return i sent the pictures too. I requested for repair but by this time they don't do any repair even not selling of spare parts. Im not happy with this company i owned parrot bebop 2 power for a year i like the drone but by this time i am disappointed not helping there parrot customers.

i already contacted Parrot Customer Service and i sent to them the necessary data they concluded the cause of incident is Low Battery charge i explain to them that i saw the drone not responding to controller, even the HR home return i sent the pictures too. I requested for repair but by this time they don't do any repair even not selling of spare parts. Im not happy with this company i owned parrot bebop 2 power for a year i like the drone but by this time i am disappointed not helping there parrot customers.

If Parrot is not doing repairs at this time because of no parts to fix them then they should have offered to replace the Anafi or if it was determined to be your fault they should have at least offered another Anafi at a reduced price. This is why this company has so many bad reviews on Amazon. The customer support sucks when it comes to solving problems.

I agree!
I'm not impressed!
No spare parts including the batteries are available now, and we don't know when they will be available.
They shouldn't sell the drone when they can't support it with parts...
And I'm sure they will avoid having to do replacements as hard as they can too...

i spoke with another customer service and put me on hold for a few minutes and when they come back she said parts of my drone will be on the market soon. I dont know, but they should do anything to help to fly back this drone or this aircraft is forever GROUNDED.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut