Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Horizon not in level in some directions.

PikkuY

Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix camera horizontal level to all directions. My problem is that for example drone is heading north, the horizontal level is correct. But when turning east the horizon becomes tilted and panoramas become pretty much useless. This drone is to be sent back to parrot for exchange, but if anyone has ideas how to fix it to get final nice panoramas before sending it in, i would appreciate. Already tried gimbal horizon correction and full reset._20190705_104917.JPG

Same here, I don't think it's a problem with your drone in particular, the horizon gets tilted sometimes for some reason. And unlike with a Mavic Pro where you can wait for a few seconds or try some left/right yawing to set it straight, I haven't really found a way to do fix it each time on the Anafi.

Agreed - I do get this from time to time. Last weekend I made 2 similar videos, starting from the same spot. The first one, flying into the wind, has the horizon not completely level. The second, flying sideways, has a completely level horizon. So my conclusion is that the wind has some impact on this.

Anyone know how to fix camera horizontal level to all directions. My problem is that for example drone is heading north, the horizontal level is correct. But when turning east the horizon becomes tilted and panoramas become pretty much useless. This drone is to be sent back to parrot for exchange, but if anyone has ideas how to fix it to get final nice panoramas before sending it in, i would appreciate. Already tried gimbal horizon correction and full reset.View attachment 2342
Your picture seems to be stitched from maybe a 360 pano. If so the horizon will sometimes not match up as in your picture. Really not the fault of the Anafi but can be from to windy or just a really bad stitch from the program you are using. When I have had this happen I will use Photoshop and the new Content Aware Tool to fix it in post. Many videos on how to use the tool in Photoshop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonstar53