Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I can't select any tricks in app?

Aspect

Reaction score
Hello,
At the beginning I wanted to say that my freeflight pro is up to date and so is my drone. The newest firmware installed. I switch to sports mode and when I click this circle with the dot inside it in the top right corner I can see only these video mode "tricks" like 360, Epic, Rise etc. But I'm in the sports mode so why can't I see the tricks like flips, barrel rolls etc.? Today when I took off and I clicked the tricks button immediately after the take off I could select a trick but for a very short time. I selected random trick because thr menu with them disappears really fast and then I could the trick but there is like 1% chance I get the right menu with tricks for the sports mode... Why is it so bugged? In the pilotings settings I tried disabling and enabling the banked turn in hope it will fix the problem but nothing happened and It's still the same. Please help I just want to freely and easily select tricks :/

Hi,tap controller button above fly and film,tap button mapping and you will see index with button functions and which button to press to do trick....i think its button B and left for left roll,B and right for right roll and so on....it can be done only with skycontroller 2

Hi,tap controller button above fly and film,tap button mapping and you will see index with button functions and which button to press to do trick....i think its button B and left for left roll,B and right for right roll and so on....it can be done only with skycontroller 2
I don't have skycontroller. I managed to select a trick without it but then menu disappeared and I have locked the frontflip trick forever I guess... It can be done on a smartphone but why It does not work like it is supposed to do?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar