Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I crashed my drone during my second flight and it does not power up

agris006

Reaction score
Hello

I bought my drone used from ebay and it worked perfectly til I crashed it. It makes me pretty sad. I just did not see that branch so quick and my drone got hit badly. Drone fell about 3-4m and it landed in snow, but there was something under the snow hitting battery so badly that it detached. So after the fall my drone was in the snow without battery. Now I cannot get it working in any way, I tried to research common causes, but seems like my drone is wreckt. It is/was my first drone....
If somebody has ideas how to fix that drone, please let me know.
I uploaded one video to the youtube:

Also happy holidays ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20211221_164456.jpg
    IMG_20211221_164456.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20211221_164513.jpg
    IMG_20211221_164513.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20211221_164537.jpg
    IMG_20211221_164537.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
It is exactly like when the battery is not connected to the drone. When you press the power button and it is not connected, it only does a charge test and then turns off.
The good news is that there is no red LED to indicate a fault. I guess one of the connections is broken or the pwer board (the vertical panel) is cracked. Inspect from the connectors (this may be faulty).

My first thought would be to try another battery if you have one.

Battery change did not work, have to open the drone.
Hi, I suggest you to check with the connection of flexible flat cable between the motor driving board and mainboard is in secure or loosen now! This problem always happened after the fallen or crashed issue. GOOD LUCK!

Reactions: Gipsz Jakab
Hi, I suggest you to check with the connection of flexible flat cable between the motor driving board and mainboard is in secure or loosen now! This problem always happened after the fallen or crashed issue. GOOD LUCK!
Tried it, but seems like its tight enough. I took drone to the repair shop, maybe they find something.

My first thought would be to try another battery if you have one.
There is nothing wrong with the battery (except for scratches) this can be seen on the video. What we are seeing is a non-connected battery. Try it at home: You don't put Anafira on it, you press the power button. That's exactly what he's going to do.

Tried it, but seems like its tight enough. I took drone to the repair shop, maybe they find something.
You gave up too soon. They will find a loose connector in the service, adjust it and charge a good amount ...

You gave up too soon. They will find a loose connector in the service, adjust it and charge a good amount ...
I also checked if there was loose mainboard connector(picture3), but it seemed right. I disconnected and connected it, but it did not help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut