Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Images with the Anafi

To be fair the DNG files can be pushed quite far in Lightroom and are ok for social media/flickr(viewed on a phone preferably :D ). This shot was a single image edited in LR.

View attachment eP2000225.jpg

hmmm i cant remember how to post an image rather than a link :rolleyes:

I do still quite like this top down photo though: :O In The Woods

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanev
Few manual panos shot tonight in RAW and stitched in lightroom, light was low as the sun was setting, the wind was up and blowing pretty hard but the anafi did ok. I think both images are composed of 4 frames wide and 5 high, the seconds as just been cropped square

P1680335-Pano.jpg
by Colm Doyle, on Flickr

P1390267-Pano.jpg
by Colm Doyle, on Flickr

Last edited:
Noisy, low light photo! Was out doing some testing of bracketing mode (which I failed to get working, seems I need to have AE lock disabled, which makes sense). Will try take the same photo during the week with bracketing working and then process the stack of images to see if I get less noise.

P0470129.jpg
by Colm Doyle, on Flickr

Variation on the previous image but this time my first go with the "in Anafi" Pano feature. Usefull but to be honest I think I'll probably stitch raw files most of the time,but usefull nonetheless.
The Anafi continues to function fantastically and if I told you how windy the conditions were that I flew this in then!!!!!!.generated_10000431_HORIZONTAL_HQ-01-03.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok, so I've found the little earth function,!
Not sure if that's a good thing though :unsure::p!
So, one pushed to heck and one a bit arty farty.
Gotta say I'm really enjoying just walking the files through Snapseed on my phone and not caring , kind of liberating really (I'm usually very, very precise and much less,,, garish in my "real" photographic p/p and output).
On the latest update minus the 1.41 controller update. Had a few issues,mainly app shutdown but no drama's.
Just done the 1.41 update so we'll see.
Malc 12881289

Variation on the previous image but this time my first go with the "in Anafi" Pano feature. Usefull but to be honest I think I'll probably stitch raw files most of the time,but usefull nonetheless.
The Anafi continues to function fantastically and if I told you how windy the conditions were that I flew this in then!!!!!!.View attachment 1246

just realised where this is. Snowdon on the right? Great shot! Took the drone out today but it was to windy!

Hi Rob ,
yes,thanks.
Watched your Snowden video earlier,good work!
Wales is a constant lure,frustration,dissapointment ,reward and wonder ,almost always at the same time.
I don't know about you but when you get even a hint of its beauty it's got as much to offer as any world class location,trouble is its often shrouded and hidden in the murk:).
Gonna plan a trip to Anglesey in the near future and will put a day aside for Snowdonia on the way. Your Liverpool aren't you?
I'll give you a shout if you fancy it and we'll see what we can get.
Regards
Malc

This was my first image with the Anafi. Quite impressed given it wasnt the best light

8bc0f5afd526ca77351985198a1d5404.jpg

Hampton Court Palace

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wales is a constant lure,frustration,dissapointment ,reward and wonder ,almost always at the same time.
I don't know about you but when you get even a hint of its beauty it's got as much to offer as any world class location,trouble is its often shrouded and hidden in the murk:).

So true!

I've had a few adventures over the years and not driving makes it even more a challenge getting out there! Looking forward to a few wild camps in the summer though :) Just let me know when you're going and e'll see what we can do.

Reactions: Malc
Help I'm stuck in Little Planet mode!!!?
Really gotta stop doing these,,
until then,here's one more. A long-distance view of the Malverns.
Flew this am. with latest firmware including 1.4.1 controller update.
Very windy conditions, no problems whatsoever.
Malc _20190217_154500.JPG

Got fed up waiting for the mist to clear enough to actually see the oxbow river that I wanted a shot of so I sent the Anafi up through it to "see what I could see". Processed on phone.
No problem with updates other than app needed re starting once. _20190224_145851.JPG

Reactions: StephenJD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut