Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Introduce Yourself!

my "home" aboard my 34' Gemimi Cat at my lot in Port Charlotte Fl. figured out how to not end up with fish eye today. is there a place for general instructions or problems/concerns with the bebop 2?
go to home menu and select drones
Check for a existing topic and add to it or you can create a new thread

Hello I new to this forum and drones really.I started about 8 moths ago.It didn't take me long to fall in love with every aspect of it.I just bought my first Parrot Drone....well about 2 hours ago🙄 Ive been wanting one since I got interested and finally got the 1st Bebop.I'm already chomping at the bit to grt my hands on it.lol. I've got ALOT to learn about them I can tell already.Sadly I have the time on my hands to learn since Im disabled(Hate that word 😔) I'm 56yr and can no longer work due to severe arthritis and a very rare condition called "Intractable Hiccups" aka Severe spasms in my diaqhraim.Theres no cure only misery.But I make the best of it.Between both health problems I am very restricted in what I can do.Going from running my own construction buisness amd being a persoal trainer in a gym to beibg disabled I was lost the last 3 yrs until I got a drone.It gives me a feelibg of living again!! I hope to learn alot here and be around others with the sane interest.I've rambled enough for now.

Welcome to the forum Bob. I am sorry to hear of your health problems. I hope that you enjoy flying your Bebop. Where abouts in the world do you live?

Thank
Welcome to the forum Bob. I am sorry to hear of your health problems. I hope that you enjoy flying your Bebop. Where abouts in the world do you live?
Thank you,Liger it's nice to meet you.I live in the US in Spartanburg S.C..I'm sure I will love it.Drones are a fantastic hobby even if you can't afford much like myself.

Hello, I am Rick and usually fly my old Anafi over France, Spain and other European countries. Trying to improve my skills as a pilot and video editor. Looking forward getting tips from you guys....had my first crash in a wall 2 days ago. Props are a bit damaged but drone seems fine. Guess it won't be the last one ah ah

Hello all,
I fly an AR Drone, Bebop 1 and an ANAFI 4k. Based on the drone order, you can tell what I started with. Once I learned about tethering wifi with the AR drone for more range, I was hooked onto the Parrot drones. I am a car guy that likes to tinker so naturally I wanted to mod these guys but after going through the process of getting my part 107 last August I realized that these things do not need to be modified at all. The ANAFI is the one that really got me into getting a Part 107 because of the different flying modes and speed adjustability and range right out of the box especially for the price. The Bebop kind of steered me into upgrading because the limited record time was not enough for me and my flying style. After a while I noticed that the batteries where going flat too quick for comfort but the image and video quality was impressive to me for what Parrot used to get it working. Anyways I do love using the ANAFI the most. I like that there aren't any sensors so in my neck of the woods (New England) I could get right under a tree and take some sweet pictures of houses, sunrises and sunsets.

Create a thread here to introduce yourself! Tell us about your experience and drones you currently fly...
Hi
I’m Steve from the north east of England UK
I’ve recently bought ANAFI and so looking forward to flying her
I also have 3 working cocker spaniels which gives me another reason for the drone and learning more about it
Cheers
Steve W

Welcome to the forum from the other side of the UK. If the Anafi is your first drone then be sure to take baby steps with it to avoid tears.

Hello everyone. Long time fan of Parrot, and I just got a couple discos. Never flown one. Love the mini Swing and Mambo. Had a DJI spark. But the Swing is my favorite. Not a huge copter fan.. I know they are practical, but I love the fixed wings. Had always drooled over the discos and recently realized it was now or never. Also love the Parrots zik3 headphones and the flower power smart pot. The company is top shelf. The insane amount of dev, design, hardware and software.. app, controller, drone, all updating in sync is just insane tech. Really looking fwd to seeing these discos up in the air.

Thanks! Things have changed since I posted this! I bought a Parrot Bebop 2 Tuesday!! I got the Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling edition.It’s completely different than every one I’ve had up until this point. I love it! Right now it’s alot to take in. I’ve been wanting a drone that could go a decent Distance and up until now I’ve tried a DJI and RUKO F11 Pro. Neither case you get more than 120-160m’s in any direction.Sadly I’m starting to realize I live in an area getting any distance on any direction is going to be nearly impossible.I’m hoping to do better with the Bebop. Today wasn’t very encouraging since I didn’t even get that far. I’m hoping I’m doing something wrong😕😕I will try again tomorrow. I’ve thought about looking into WI-FI repeaters and other options. All this is new to me but being disabled I’ve got time to learn!

Hello everyone,
I have recently joined a few forums and joined to basically promote and update the drone community members about various events and what they are all about.

I recently gained interest in drone autonomy and its technology and how they can be used to reduce human dependencies and wish to promote that.

Thanks! Things have changed since I posted this! I bought a Parrot Bebop 2 Tuesday!! I got the Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling edition.It’s completely different than every one I’ve had up until this point. I love it! Right now it’s alot to take in. I’ve been wanting a drone that could go a decent Distance and up until now I’ve tried a DJI and RUKO F11 Pro. Neither case you get more than 120-160m’s in any direction.Sadly I’m starting to realize I live in an area getting any distance on any direction is going to be nearly impossible.I’m hoping to do better with the Bebop. Today wasn’t very encouraging since I didn’t even get that far. I’m hoping I’m doing something wrong😕😕I will try again tomorrow. I’ve thought about looking into WI-FI repeaters and other options. All this is new to me but being disabled I’ve got time to learn!
Welcome silentbob420

Hi everyone, I'm Antony, I own a bebop 2 power drone and I live aboard my sailboat in the Azores, I'd like to meet someone who has experience shooting from a sailing sailboat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut