Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is a DJI drone really so bad ?

DJI drones are wonderful!! Hands down!!
So is the Anafi. Opinion (as I’m sure you well know) are like A.H. everyone has one. I have many drones, & love them pretty much all the same!! All have there pros & cons. Don’t let forums jade you.
(Not that you do)

DJI drones are great... Until they are not. They are good when they will actually fly. If you live in an area free of restricted air space, no problem. But, if you live in an area, like I do, that is crowded, then a DJI drone can be next to useless. The best camera drone is the one that will actually fly and take pictures.

On a side note, I think most DJI drones oversaturate their images. Parrot, Yuneec, and Autel are much better in this regard.

Thats my A.H. Opinion. ?

DJI drones are great... Until they are not. They are good when they will actually fly. If you live in an area free of restricted air space, no problem. But, if you live in an area, like I do, that is crowded, then a DJI drone can be next to useless. The best camera drone is the one that will actually fly and take pictures.

On a side note, I think most DJI drones oversaturate their images. Parrot, Yuneec, and Autel are much better in this regard.

Thats my A.H. Opinion. ?
I couldn’t agree with you more!!!!!

For me it's not an issue with the drones. I use Android so that is a bad start with DJI in general. Then their customer service is legendary for being bad. Finally I live in an area with an insane amount of small private airfields that are used maybe 3 times a year (often it's a section of wheat field that gets razed if they need to fly) but it's an NFZ. But those are my concerns. I understand that some people have a great experience with them and that's fantastic but I could get an Anafi for $700 that does what I want where I live.

The DJI fanboy-ism and elitism I'm discovering is another matter. The reason I will never buy Apple is 20% issues with the company (cost, approach, practices, etc..) and 80% interaction with their most ardent fans.

DJI makes great drones. I've had three of them (Phantom 3 standard, advanced, and pro). But for the type of flying I do (recreational) the Bebop (and now the Anafi) are much more grabbable. I sold off the phantoms because they just weren't being flown. The lower costs and the looks are also factors in Parrots favor. Contraption best describes how the phantoms looked.

DJI makes great drones. I've had three of them (Phantom 3 standard, advanced, and pro). But for the type of flying I do (recreational) the Bebop (and now the Anafi) are much more grabbable. I sold off the phantoms because they just weren't being flown. The lower costs and the looks are also factors in Parrots favor. Contraption best describes how the phantoms looked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut