Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jan. 4th 360 Pano

Nice Pano. It looks very cold a desolate out there. My son took the train from Toronto to Jasper "The Canadian" just before Christmas. Is that the same railway line?

More then likely it was on the VIA Rail which does not go through our area any more. Really to bad but with cut backs and such I would have to travel about 300 miles north just to catch a passenger train.

Very good indeed! May I ask what software you used for the stitching. I must admit I am having some difficulty with my usual programme. Thanks.

This one was actually stitched in my phone (LG G6) using the excellent render option. I do also use PanoramaStudio 3 Pro but it is a paid program that some find expensive.

Pano Studio 3 Pro is my usual software, but has failed to stitch my first 2 panos properly. It could be because of an indistinct horizon. Having seen your 360, I am encouraged and will try again. Thank you very much:)!

When it renders the final file and says it has several photos it does not know what to do with just hit retry and I guess it goes into over drive and usually on the second pass it will fix what ever was wrong and produce a nice looking Pano. Plus there are a lot of little options I just started playing with for lining up photos that will fix those spots that have the visible line on the horizon. Not very good at that part yet but I'm working on it :)

Reactions: Tase Gaofar
Once you sign up the Kuula site accepts the pano created by the FF6 gallery software >> Kuula web site
How much is the subscription fee for this? I tried using ICE and while it does the stitching....I get a blank/black screen on the HD view - doesn't matter which computer I use. Can't seem to make it work properly....I tried watching you tube vids and such with no success on making ICE work for viewing 360 pano.

subscription fee for what? Kuula? or Pano Studio 3 Pro ?
for Kuula..... I was reading their Terms of Use and saw something about paid subscription. Umm never mind -I see the basic subscription is $0. My bad. Just got lazy in looking over the site lol

No problem
I noticed some seams on the horizon. Was this in App stitching and was it with excellent result? You can actually fix them in the new Photoshop with content aware fill option.

No problem
I noticed some seams on the horizon. Was this in App stitching and was it with excellent result? You can actually fix them in the new Photoshop with content aware fill option.
Yup, I saw those too and no..... I used Microsoft ICE for the stitching. I have Adobe Photoshop 10...But it is in my laptop. I still have to download it (Adode) to my desktop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut