Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lost my parrot anafi

Pungkas

Reaction score
hi everyone, can you help me to find my anafi, i lost my anafi 30 minutes ago.

Go into the app, tap on the Drone symbol on the top, it will show you the last received GPS location of your bird!
Tap on the Map, google maps will open

Opsi, forgot:

As soon you are close enough to the place, go back into the app and hope there is still battery left: push the loudspeaker in the map location inside the app. (Top right in "last position" frame inside FF6)
Your bird may "sound" you to its location!

Thank you ana789, but I use pix4d capture when drone fall, so in FF app drone position at my take off position

outch, so you may look into some older "chrash" topics, in the pix4d community.
And now the batt has probably given up.
But: Haven't you tried to connect tour FF6, after you lost the Anafi, to the Skycontroller?

I was tried to connect tour FF6, but the batt was give up, or plug out from drone.

Screenshot_20200320-133206.png
This is my flight record Ini pix4d the drone doesn't flight correctly, so I push the RTH but drone still fly circularly until crash

Aneh terbang nya g beraturan gitu, cr dronenya pas posisi terakhir drone terhubung di hp dgn pix4d pastikan gps hp on br cr dronenya manual. Klo ketemu cr tempat aman nyalakan drone dengan baterai cadangan jgn baterai yg sdh jatuh. Untuk selamatin data lognya

Aneh terbang nya g beraturan gitu, cr dronenya pas posisi terakhir drone terhubung di hp dgn pix4d pastikan gps hp on br cr dronenya manual. Klo ketemu cr tempat aman nyalakan drone dengan baterai cadangan jgn baterai yg sdh jatuh. Untuk selamatin data lognya
Thanks miningnew

Did you do a compass calibration prior to flying?, it looks like it was toilet bowling.
That is my second flight today, first flight I do compass calibration,but second flight I don't
My first and second flight just have 30 minutes interval

It sounds like you did the right thing then, you wouldn't have to do a second compass calibration if you were in roughly the same location. You would have to have quite a big distance between flight locations for it to require a second calibration.
It looks like it might have been a compass fault then unless somehow it managed to allow you to calibrate your compass in an area with a lot of metallic objects.

It sounds like you did the right thing then, you wouldn't have to do a second compass calibration if you were in roughly the same location. You would have to have quite a big distance between flight locations for it to require a second calibration.
It looks like it might have been a compass fault then unless somehow it managed to allow you to calibrate your compass in an area with a lot of metallic objects.
Distance between flight about 100 m, but I think you right about matallic object, second flight location many metallic object around

Hopefully you will be able to find it and fingers crossed it has no major damage if you do.
I have not used pix4d before but does it have an fpv screen or is it just automated with a map screen?

Hopefully you will be able to find it and fingers crossed it has no major damage if you do.
I have not used pix4d before but does it have an fpv screen or is it just automated with a map screen?
I hope so,
Pix4d doesn't have fpv screen just automated mapping

Yes I watched a YouTube video after I sent that message as I was intrigued.
I was going to suggest a screen recorder for future reference but now I can see that wouldn't have helped in this particular situation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante